Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
A great service,reasonably priced, very comfortable bus, courteous bus drivers but the TIMETABLE needs a serious update in terms of display and easier understanding of it.
The temperature on the bus unbearable at 40 degrees. Condensation dripping on the lady sitting next tome from the sky light. Bus drive said air conditioning not working. Bus should not run if no air conditioning
No air conditioning. 3h like in sauna.
Worst trip from Cork to Dublin 1pm . No A/C absolutely disgusting, windows are dripping, everyone sweating and a chocolate bar I had in my handbag is melted to liquid. A few people has asked the driver to turn on A/C and he just tells people to sit down. Driving is also not great very jumpy. Everyone is complaining of the heat and will need a shower from the sweat.
Driver refused to turn on the air conditioner on a full bus for a 3.5 hour journey and actually had the heating on for the first 2.5 hours. It was disgustingly warm and the driver was so Rude he just ignored everyone asking for air and didn't give an explanation as to why there was no air.
On the Cork -> Dublin bus... went with Aircoach because they promise charging points and are usually good. Not even on an official Aircoach and nowhere to charge my phone on a three hour bus. Ridiculous. Couldn't reset my password either as the reset link is broken. Should have went with someone else
Convenient, comfortable and reliable
Lovely driver waited 5 minutes as my name was on the list when my flight was delayed, very patient also with late night revellers joining the bus in the city.
Your service is so bad, any driver don't know what time will be next bus. They ate lying to potentially costumers. I will post on social media's photos of your bus where driver was so aggressive to me when I'm asking about bus what time will be. Never expec5ed that services. So so bad.
Hi Jacek, we are very disappointed to hear of this. For us to investigate can you please supply us with the date/time and route you traveled on so we can investigate? Thank You Aircoach
Easy to use website booking system, the coach was clean, showed up on time and the driver was friendly. Would use again!
I am on the bus to Cork from Dublin and its freezing. Air-conditioning full on. The driver is not nice at all. 3,5h freezing cold
It isn't easy to find the right directions and destinations from the airport to our B&B as a foreigner. Transport by taxi was also needed after the final busstop for the last 12 km, afterwards we could get closer to it.
Perfekt Drive in time!👍😄
Bus didn’t come at 14:53 Drumcondra.
Great service from Dublin Aircoach to Cork. Coach spotlessly clean and driver really pleasant. Journey smooth and quick
Missed our scheduled aircoach, but we were able to catch the next one with no additional costs
Comfortable, perfectly on time although I could have done without the snoring passenger in front of me!
Hi Aircoach, Not one to write a negative review for Aircoach as I find the service very good BUT I've emaiIed you twice and just tried to phone your helpline and was hung up on. I can't get into my account as I've forgotten my password and in order to change my password I need to know the old one. I always have difficulty logging in as your system doesn't recognise my email address. I've tried the reset link and I've also tried to set up a different account. I'm stumped and need to book tickets by tomorrow. Perhaps someone who reads this in Aircoach can assist and I can reinstate my normal 5 stars. I just want to book some tickets. Thank You.
Clean, punctual and helpful, just what is required when arriving into an airport late at night requiring onward transport.
Very pleasant drive to Dublin airport, coach on time, nice music although I was cold 😩
Aircoach is rated 4.28 based on 3,606 reviews