Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's only coach operator with 24/7 services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast and three Dublin routes. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Very relaxing journey, nice helpful driver. Comfortable bus.Excellent service.
The trip was generally fine, but there was at least one passenger who did not wear their mask - in fact the driver had to give them a mask when they arrived to buy their ticket to Dublin. Another walked around with her mask off all the time. This made me feel very uncomfortable.
Excellent option for intercity travel
Aircoach was great comfort and pleasent journey..will difinatley use again
I travelled from Dublin to Cork recently and the service was excellent.
Very comfortable and always reliable.
Thank you !
Fast and efficient service!
First class as usual, driver friendly ,and helpful and bus nice and clean and air conditioning which was great as weather was sunny ,we will be back to use this great service ...
Very flexible (we had to postpone 5 times our trip from Dublin airport to Belfast). On time. Nothing to complain about!
It was a pleasant ride and I felt safe.
Great service. Arrived just after the European Covid Certificate was accepted in Ireland and travelled from Dublin airport to Cork. Passengers seated in window seats only. Everything went very smoothly, both the trip itself, which was very comfortable and the online booking. Very happy customer.
Good service. Includes wifi, plugs... is great.
Perfect bus to use always on time drivers very nice and lovely
On time - clean bus - driver very steady - overall great experience
Great on time service and friendly drivers. I highly recommend you leave the driving to them…also a real bargain. Happy customer!
The journey itself was perfect but I was forced to sit with someone else as the bus driver left on more people and told them to sit on the seats that were blocked off with covid restrictions. I don’t think it’s right that I was told to allow a stranger sit on the blocked off seat beside me for a 2 hour journey without proper ventilation especially when the seat clearly states it’s not to be sat on. It started a fight on the bus where I got abuse off another passenger for being apprehensive about allowing someone sit beside me. I have asthma and have only just gotten my first vaccine so I’m not fully covered yet. Had I known someone would be sat beside me I would have used an alternative service.
High quality and punctuality!
I'm very happy with aircoach company. Everything in perfect standard.
Very comfortable and efficient service 👌 driver went above and beyond to assist also. Will use the service again.
Aircoach is rated 4.65 based on 1,313 reviews