Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Puntuale in partenza. In anticipo a destinazione. Sconto sull'acquisto a/r .
Top notch service, always on time, and cheap. Great service
On-time and the driver was very polite.
On time, clean buses and courteous staff at the stop and driver. All you could ask for.
Fast & reliable
Really easy to book, bus arrived on time and driver was really friendly and polite.
Great experience!
I missed my coach due to a huge delay in off loading of our luggage. The man on duty was extremely rude and unhelpful. I was told that this was not his problem and as I had paid extra for changes I should of done this online and that I could not take the 4.30 bus as there were only 10 open seats and I was not a priority. He then locked up and left and passengers arriving and wanting to book tickets had no one to assist them. The 4.30pm bus driver allowed me on the Coach
We used Aircoach three times during our recent trip to Ireland, from Airport into Dublin, and then to/from Galway. It was an excellent experience. Very comfortable, convenient and economical ride, and the drivers were friendly too!
Why did your coach not stop and pick up at ZONE 20 at 0012 on 19th Nov. 2021 and leave my wife and I in our 70s stranded.
Convenient.
Comfortable, reliable, friendly staff, but that's the Irish way anyway
Satisfied.
Bang on time. Smooth ride.
Very good service.
On time. But some PAx not wearing face coverings in a busy trip Saturday 13/11 at 1300.
Aircoach left bang on time from Leopardstown and smooth journey all the way in. The driver was so helpful to a couple of foreign students along the way, making sure that it was the right aircoach they were getting on. Very patient and friendly but at the same time ensuring that the rest of his passengers weren’t delayed too much. Stress free journey to the airport.
great value for the money
Delighted with the driver on my journey from Dublin airport to Galway and very comfortable bus.
Easy to book, coach clean and on time.
Aircoach is rated 4.38 based on 2,220 reviews