Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's only coach operator with 24/7 services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast and three Dublin routes. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
I love air coach but the one I took from Cork to Dublin on July 19 was absolutely freezing and I could not turn it off. Great to have great AC but brrrrr.
The bus was on time, person in front reclined seat ( no need for these seats on a coach) Almost no one wore mask but driver didn't seem to care. Bus was also extremely hot. I prefer the Translink service
Very comfortable and clean onboard Aircoach. Thank you.
By mistake I booked the same return and outbound dates, even paying the option to make changes without charges. I’d had to buy a new ticket. The reason was that the date on the booking had passed. I don’t think that point in the policy is ethnic and specially for a big company as aircoach. It would be enough if I took that return journey…. Definitely I would not choose anymore Aircoach if there are other options. Thanks
Easiest and most comfortable way to arrive in Belfast from Dublin airport. Drivers friendly and helpful.
Waited a hour for the bus and then get on the bus and it doesn’t start
The coach was punctual and there was enough space for social distancing. My only complaint was that the coach was too hot.
Very good service, gets you to your destination on time.
I like aircoach is lovely bus
Journey was smooth but charger ports were broke or not working
All went smoothly
Driver very helpful, quick and relaxing journey, highly recommend
Great service!
Driver was polite and friendly. Coach was clean and air conditioned. Journey was smooth and pleasant.
I only take aircoach to Dublin because it’s far less of a hassle than other carriers. The drop off and pick up locations are convenient. They are always on time and efficient. The travel is comfortable and the drivers are friendly.
Air coach is an excellent bus service. I regularly use the Dublin to Belfast return route and it is an efficient well managed service with very professional and friendly coach drivers. I actually enjoy my trips up and down and hope in good time when demand returns that the timetable will be increased so I can travel down later in the evening after 9pm. Many thanks for your great service to the public. Carmel Whitty
Very efficient service
Absolute disgrace of a service from Belfast to Dublin. Bus driver completely ignoring covid guidelines buy packing an already full bus, making strangers sit beside each other and even let on passengers with no mask when cases are at a high. Would highly recommend to avoid this service.
Ha d a very pleasent journey to Dublin with Aircoach recently. Booked online with no hassle. Boarded in Belfast and felt very safe on board with all the restrictions in place for covid.
Just a pity no charging points for a phone but other than that fantastic
Aircoach is rated 4.65 based on 1,313 reviews