Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's only coach operator with 24/7 services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast and three Dublin routes. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
it is a fantastic service from Cork
Great service, always on time. Well done lads! 👍
It was nice. I had everything I needed: USB charger, heater, etc. Also you have a though covid rules that I think is necessary and very correct.
Drivers friendly bus clean
..............
👍👍👍👍👍
Service is excellent and bang on time. Dont understand however why the coach on departing from Dublin Airport has to come into Dublin City when there were no bookings from there and wait 15 minutes or so. I have been on coaches that go direct from Dublin Airport to Cork.....
The buses are comfortable enough and drivers are always nice. Service is usually on time, was never late more than 5mins.
Really great service. Runs regularly, would love a student rate.
Thank you. Very happy
I was very happy with the service I received with Aircoach it was a pleasant and comfortable journey Regards Carmel Howe
I appreciate that they leave and ARRIVE on time
Very friendly and professional, don't see why they go to Dublin city from airport sometimes when no one is being picked up on the way to Cork, but other than that can't complain.
Bus is clean and follows COVID-19 protocols- only 12 people allowed. The only thing that I would request to add is the flexibility of changing date/time for online tickets by default. Thanks!
departed on time, comfortable bus and arrived on time! Very Satisfied
Servizio perfetto
Great service
Very safe driving
Timely service. Bus was neat, safe and tidy
Aircoach is rated 4.81 based on 515 reviews