Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Ontime, low fare and great service! Will recommend and of course use again!
Great experience with the trip, so smooth.
Excellent service!
On time, clean, quick, no fuss and a reasonable price.
It was all good, great journey.
Great service from the city to the airport. Even better now that you can track the coach live on the website. I will need to report though that the driver was unacceptably rude to customers, she was shouting to this particular car in the traffic light because seemingly he didn’t let her pass. Then she didn’t want to let this car in front and kept accelerating and breaking the bus in an uncomfortable manner. A tourist, customer of the bus, got up to ask the driver how long it would take to get to the airport and instead of just replying to the question, this driver Said that she was busy and there was traffic. I felt extremely sorry for this girl that clearly didn’t know where she was and I ended up telling her that was the last stop before the airport. That’s all the driver needed to respond but the chose to be rude and not clarifying.
Over crowded bus with no aircon. Bus driver was grumpy and unhelpful. Glengal Street was a free for all when collecting our luggage. People scrambled to climb under the bus to get their backs whilst bus driver stood back and watched. No attempt to coordinate the mayhem, I'm very surprised noone was hurt. I will not be travelling aircoach again, the reduction in service, unhelpfulness of staff and additional stress on top of travelling all day isn't worth it. Will be traveling translink in future.
Service from Sandyford to the airport took 1.5hrs. Lots of people getting on without having their qr codes or the correct tickets. Overall took a lot longer than expected.
Our driver on the way back, Dublin to Belfast 4pm was the best driver I have ever experienced on the air coach He was kind, considerate as I was travelling with parents who’s mobility isn’t good and he sorted out front row seats which were originally occupied and he talked to the bus telling us journey time etc This has NEVER happened before when I travel on the air coach so I wear pleasantly surprised
I was on the Galway Dublin 630 am service. Busdriver helped me first with putting my suitcase into the boot which I really appreciated as its rare that you get this. Then in Kinnegad the busdriver was a hero as I was asleep on bus and all of a sudden I heard the bus braking like mad and him tooting the horn at some idiot driver who was coming from the Sligo side and cut into his path. Only for his prompt action we might have being dead. Top notch bus driver.
Good service, not clearly shown where stops are at Dublin airport
Very good. Shame all the bus don't have WiFi
Travelled to Dublin Airport on Saturday from the Clayton Hotel Leopardstown. Excellent driver and lovely drive!!! Will defo do it again! Totally reccomend it!!!
I have never had a fault with the service from the beginning.
Both times from and to Dublin airport Aircoach came late, today it was an old, dirty bus without usb charging, probably also without wifi I havent tried bc I could not charge my phone....
Our Aircoach driver was super! Unfortunately, I’m at a loss to remember her name. Galway to Dublin trip 28th April? She was brilliant. The bus was comfortable. Timely. I will definitely book Aircoach on my next trip home and will recommend it to my fellow travelers. Also, thanks to Gary Neville for your assistance on booking. Regards Martina
Very easy to book driver was very helpful bus was on time would definitely recomend Aircoach
Pontualidade, gentileza e eficiência do motorista. Ônibus não tão modernos, mas são confortáveis.
Grand altogether
No coaches available in the afternoon going to Leopardstown, what a joke. Landed at 4pm in Dublin airport and had to wait until 7pm to get a coach to Clayton Hotel in Leopardstown.
Aircoach is rated 4.29 based on 3,590 reviews