Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
The coach service was excellent, both journeys from and to Dublin Airport from Belfast was on time, comfortable and taking the time advertised! Definitely will use it again!
Aircoach 5 star review on 29th November 2022 Aircoach 5 star review on 29th November 2022 Aircoach 5 star review on 29th November 2022 Aircoach 5 star review on 29th November 2022
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for the 5 stars. Regards. Aircoach.
Brilliant.
Love the service, very good
As always everything went great with aircoach
Great service & comfortable bus
On time, decent ride, no legroom.
On time and very friendly driver.
Very happy.
Waited at stop 791 at St. Stephen’s Green. The 22:38 bus on Friday 18th November just didn’t turn up. The 22:54 just didn’t turn up either. Checked Google Maps, TFI Journey Planner and TFI Real Time Ireland and all said it should be there and running through 791. Exactly what you want from public transport on a cold Friday night. Thanks AirCoach
I have mixed feelings about this service. Coaches are comfortable and fairly reliable.
Driver is so nice. He drove so safety and told us so clear. We had a safety trip
Always have been on time for us. Drivers very friendly. Seats are concourse and seems that USB ports are always available - handy for charging.
The bus was on time and drove smoothly. It was a good choice for me, given the complicated time slot to get to the airport (4:00 am).
Veramente good
Aircoach is a reliable and diligent service, any problems I ve had were efficiently resolved.
It's a puntuall and reliable company
Even with a flight hick-up from JFK, Aircoach still honored my reservation . . . 6 hours later. Thank you!
The Lady at the Kiosk outside Dublin Airport was really helpful. My phone had shutdown and she retrived my booking and give me a paper ticket and I got on an earlier bus than I had booked. The bus driver was also very helpful and drove very carefully in very difficult stormy conditions
The best, beautiful
Filed a complaint and they never got back to me
Good service