Airconditioning Online Reviews

4.4
Based on 252 reviews
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
Easy to talk to before I purchased. Good price, delivered quicker than I thought given the size.
First time dealing with Airconditioning online and what a great experience it was, from customer service (Nigel and Sam) to installation (Luke) I was kept informed. The price was very attractive and we would use Airconditioning Online again.
good price, very responsive and prompt delivery over the Christmas period
We had the installation of four systems. The Prices were great. The Installers were very polite and tidy. We wanted the installation before Christmas and they did it. The office people were very helpful. Very happy with the service. Thanks
ordered an air purifier delivered on time with several follow up calls recognising there was a product outage
Best price around and smooth process from A toZ. Sam is very helpful and professional Will recommend to others
they were great and delivered within time period thank you, all staff were courteous and efficient
Whole install went like clockwork. No problems, and a pleasant crew. Thoroughly recommend.
We purchased 2 separate systems from Airconditioning Online and both installations were completed with professional workmanship. The equipment pricing was competitive and installation quotes were fair and reasonable. We are very happy with both systems.
these people are really wonderful you cound't find anybody better Thank you
I received an extraordinary amount of assistance from the staff at Airconditioning Online. They had all the items I required at the best prices. And their delivery service, to me in a rural area, was faultless. Very happy.
Outstanding customer service, kept us informed all the way through until despatch. Great supplier.
Excellent price and excellent service with the installation.
Competitive pricing, fast delivery and installation service. Very happy customer.
Amazing service, fast turn-around, excellent pricing, super responsive, and a stellar company to deal with. Thanks Airconditioning Online! Super job and a very happy customer. :)
So to deal with you and quick
Great service
Very good service
Very satisfied with all aspects of this company and its products and staff and products
Excellent service and price the Airconditioning models I purchased I I could only find available at Airconditioning Online.
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.4 based on 252 reviews