Airconditioning Online Reviews

4.4
Based on 250 reviews
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
We were very happy with the service provided by Airconditioning Online. They initially picked up that I had inadvertently ordered the wrong type of unit for my needs, and through discussion we identified what I actually required. Price was very competitive and service very prompt and efficient.
Got the product for a good price but. The unit came damaged and customer support was no help. We had a very very hard time getting into Air Conditioning online. They were extremely slow to respond. Delivery took ages and we had to apologise to the customer for delays. Controller did not come with the unit but Air Conditioning Online did send us a replacement one which was good.
they were very good price and was happy with the air con - unit also very help loading unit in my vehicle
Excellent unit, quiet inside and out. Perfect for the space.
Martin was prompt & excellent communication- the price was competitive and advice really helped me. Would highly recommend
Price was fair. Delivery on the air con was delayed
Communication could've been a lot better. My emails were never answered. Overall they were punctual with notifying me on deliveries ect...
Installation - 5 stars Communication - 3 stars
Great customer service, cheapest products. Always there to respond to your calls, what more could you want. Forget the others, these guys know what hood customer service is!
Great service, easy to deal with and delivery to a different contact was easily sorted. Thanks for making this a smooth purchase.
What can I say but the fact that we are a "return/repeat customer"!
Found Air-conditioning on-line after doing a best price search for Mitsubishi Air-conditioning on Google. Good website, good price and good delivery, what else do you need?
The aircons were on a good price but although it stated that they were in stock it turned out they are not. So I had waited for them almost for a month and a half. The communication from the sales team was very poor and I had to constantly chase them up to get some info what is happening. Quite a lot of times they will tell me that they will call back and no one calls what so ever. If there was indication that it will take at least a month to be shipped from overseas it would be OK as I would not ordered it.
I don't want to
We were looking for a reliable air conditioning company, my friend refer me to this company. I could not be happier. They send me a quote very fast suggested the best option accordingly to my needs. There are so many options out there and I was confuse, they explained me very well and it was very easy to decide. My ducted air conditioning is working very well in this extreme heat.
Very disappointed with the service I received, My unit was marked as In stock at the time of order, this turned out to be false. And was in fact on about a 2 month back order. I was told about it being on back order about 10 days after placing the order after I called them. The office was quite regularly impossible to contact by phone, email responses could take days. So overall disappointed
Helpful and friendly service, Good products and quick delivery when in stock.
Nice service Honest price paypal surcharge is passed on
Great prices, friendly service and quick installation - we had to replace a broken AC system in the middle of a heatwave. We received the unit within a day, and installation in just over a week.
From browsing the website to purchasing our new Actron Reverse Cycle air conditioner to install, we could not be happier. The team at Air Conditioning Online kept in contact and organised install with no fuss, and the install guys were awesome- they listened to my needs and delivered a nice neat install.
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.4 based on 250 reviews