Airparks Insights

Airparks have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-

A-

Price - Excellent

89.83%
Industry Average
" Easy to book, very competitive price, excellent service at the airport. Wouldn't book with anyone else..... "
- Mr W Beddall
" Very easy to book. Nice price too. "
- Mrs M Forster
" The parking system is very good but the price for one day is extortionate when compared to what I would have paid for a week. "
- Mrs D Mcgowan
Write your review on Airparks
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" l then contacted Ryanair and Parkvia l asked for a refund via Julie at Ryan Air and after several emails between us it still has not been sorted out, in fact the last two emails have not even been answered. "
- Mrs Patricia Norman
" On the basis that you just sent this to the wrong person I am not massively impressed. I also booked with yourselves in January however our trip was cancelled and holiday extras appear to be ignoring my communications regarding a refund, so all in all not happy!!! "
- Mrs D Bachra
" Airparks have agreed to refund the £90 but it may take up to 2 weeks before it's paid into my account. "
- Mr P Mcevoy
A-
86.96%
Industry Average
" Thanks for sending a feedback email addressed to the wrong person! However the service was via Airparks and didn't use their parking facilities. "
- Mr S Lamb
" The actual service and facility was fine, no complaints. Gentlemen that greeted us outside as we drove in were very friendly and helpful but lady who served us at desk was very rude and sarcastic which is not what you expect for a laid service especially at 4.30am!!! "
- MR D CUSACK
" Okay service, your ground staff stood in the way talking, when another member was calling me forward!, Initial booking in the guy had obviously got out of bed the wrong way! Car was okay when we got back, thank you. "
- Mrs H Lynch

Get ready for our phone call!