Airydress Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Airydress
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Airydress made you happy

"I have recently discovered Airydress. They sell unusual, somewhat ethnic, flattering cotton or linen clothes. The prices are extremely reasonable for nicely packed attractive items that don't take long to arrive. Without an increase in price, my somewhat casual style has taken a step up. At last, I am able to buy flattering clothes that are appropriate for someone my age (over 70). That's not to say they are old ladies' clothes; they are not aimed at pensioners; they would look good on anyone, who is not too short. Their models are 5'8" so skirts just come past the knee. I am 5'5" and they come mid-calf on me, which is fine."
Are you Airydress? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Airydress receives. Reply Free
Airydress is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews