alcocovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy
Easy ordering process. The cover arrived on time and was exactly what we needed and has held up well. Would definitely order from ALCO again.
ALCO made a custom sized “sleeve “ cover to protect my stand up 6’ stainless steel smoker. Very satisfied with product (fits perfectly), customer service couldn’t have been easier, shipped/received within 5 business days. Easy & professional, thanks so much, pat
Ordered a cover for our outdoor linear gas fireplace. Perfect fit. Durable, tough, quality cover at a good price.
Ordered covers from ALCO my new patio furniture and they fit perfectly! They show you exactly how to measure your patio furniture and the ordering is straightforward and easy to follow. Whenever I would email them asking for an update on my order they were super quick to respond. My covers fit perfect and the quality is great. They withstood a Canadian winter and that's saying something. f I didn't already have a BBQ cover I would order one of those too! Love, love, love my covers!
Excellent fit and quality on our lounge and firepit covers. Good work. Highley recommended.
My new Alco custom-made, outdoor, buffet cover is AWESOME! I discovered this company on-line in early March. I read the reviews to make sure it was a legitimate and quality based company. I designed my cover based on their website instructions and placed my order in early March. It was delivered yesterday, 3/17. It's a perfect fit; quality, sturdy material; and excellent customer service. Thank you, Alco!
Alco lived up to all my expectations. The covers for my patio sofa and ottoman fit perfectly; tight enough so that no moisture or wind enters, but with enough give to enable easy securing. The material is industrial strength and I can't imagine it would ever rip. They delivered on time and followed up to make sure I was happy. All round, a great experience.
The custom cover made for our water fountain is a perfect fit and the quality is excellent.
The ALCO team was great to work with while handling my calls after submitting two separate orders for a grill island and firepit. I had a slight adjustment for the grill island that was interpreted accurately from my drawings. The finished products fit perfectly, look great and weathered the tough WI winter. I highly recommend. Frank
The quality of the 18 ounce material is excellent so I feel it will be long lasting and the covers fit my tables and bench exactly. The workmanship is top shelf.
Excellent fit and craftsmanship. The 18 oz vinyl looks like it will be long lasting. The online ordering process was easy to use.
We ordered a custom sized fire pit cover. It arrived quickly, and fits perfectly. The vinyl is very thick and stitching is very well done. Great value. Company even followed up to make sure I was happy!!
Our fire pit cover was damaged in a wind storm. I searched the internet for a new cover and found the Alco Custom Covers site. It was an easy process to measure for a replacement cover and to order it. The new cover arrived quickly and was such a great product. Well made, more durable and I was able to secure it so it would not be blown away like the original. Very pleased with this cover.
I ordered a custom cover for my outdoor kitchen island. Sheila asked for very specific dimensions and they nailed it. The covers fit and quality far exceeded my expectations.
The team was diligent and asked multiple questions as my outdoor kitchen has some non-typical dimensions. Nonetheless, the product fit perfectly- and actually looks great. Now time to order for my furniture.
Great fit for my outdoor furniture i will be ordering a new custom cover for my outdoor table also.
The covers fit perfectly. They were were well constructed and made of a very durable material, just what we need for northern Minnesota.
I ordered two covers one for an outdoor sectional and the other for a fire pit. Both were custom orders that came on time and were of very high quality build. They fit as expected matching the dimensions provided. Would highly recommend.
I'm extremely happy with my custom made cabinet covers. Made exactly to my dimensions, fits perfectly. Order was received within the time as stated and the overall quality of the material is excellent. I'm not easily empress but your company didn't overstate anything. Thanks for your honesty. Great to do business with you.
I bought a new smoker from a custom manufacturer. They didn’t provide covers but recommended AlcoCovers. The ordering process was very easy. The website was clear on the measurements to provide (which the manufacturer provided to me) and the cover that came fit perfectly and is very tough. Highly recommend.
alcocovers.com is rated 4.48 based on 225 reviews