ALL 4 KIDS Reviews

of reviewers recommend ALL 4 KIDS

About ALL 4 KIDS:

"All 4 Kids" is a leading professional for baby, kids and even mums. We are based in Melbourne, however, we send all the item all around the Australia or around the world.

We are proudly Australia Owned and run home business since 2000, we deliver a wide range of quality product from nursury furniture, prams to baby clothes and manchester with an affordable price. We are warehouse seller importing product, to make sure there is no middle man from us and our customer.

All 4 Kids welcome you visit our warehouse and display @ 6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, VIC 3061

allforkidsonline@gmail.com

6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, Vic, Australia

Tell us how ALL 4 KIDS made you happy
Really happy with my pre order Globber scooter for my sons birthday. It was slightly delayed (what hasn’t been with Covid going on) and the communication throughout the whole time was excellent! Would definitely buy from this store again after this experience
Loved the item, great service, speedy delivery
Great quality white toddler table set, excellent time frames for delivery given Covid 19.

Recommend product for toddlers as they are durable.
Good quality tramp, my 3yr old loves it. It's big enough for older kids/adults to jump on too. Good size!
Pretty terrible instructions though, could have put a bit more effort in there.
Trampoline arrived quickly, was easy to install and came with everything I needed to construct it. Me my wife and my daughter love bouncing on it. My only feedback would be the fibreglass poles that hold the net around the top are only friction mount and come apart in strong wind. Maybe they could review how they are attached. Thanks.
The products are good and easy to assemble!
We had a wait but nthe wait was worth it thanks so very much
Our order came promptly. We are very happy with the quality of their products.
Very happy with trampoline. The installation instructions are missing steps and hard to follow.
ALL 4 KIDS 5 star review on 21st September 2020
Where to start??
- instructions are poor, both written and pictures.
- Rods that hold the top together with the T, fall out every time someone jumps on it.
- Rod snapped in my hand, called the company and they won’t send out any to replace it.
- if you’re reading this, choose a different company to buy your trampoline through.
- only thing that works at the moment are the springs, but in waiting for that to fail.
The kids love it
Purchased the 8ft trampoline. The courier company delivered my order to the wrong house, very difficult putting together the trampoline, instructions aren't thorough enough not to mention the rods at the top holding up the net were so difficult to put in place that they have popped out already and we haven't even used it yet ! Had l known this l wouldn't of bothered to purchase the trampoline in the first place. Very disappointed is an understatement.
Very good quality.
The only problem I had was when the truck picked up the boxes he was only given 3 out of the 4 & it took another 3 days 4 the 4th box 2 arrive apart from that all good very happy with product cheers
Came so fast. Very happy
Very happy with the price, product and communication.
Great buy
8 foot trampoline. Grandchild loves it. Not hard to put together. Good communication from company telephone me in formed for delivery. Just one criticism was delivery in 3 parts from 3 different couriers. . Kids eager to get their trampoline and now happily jumping on it.
Very good it comes so easy to assemble, but dissapointing the top kept falling apart...
Ive managed to screw all the rods to the brackets so its all good, but if ya haven't got the tools to do it its not much chop...
But our girls are very happy so thankyou
Purchased 8ft trampoline. Only 2 of 3 boxes delivered. 3rd came the next day. Came with practically useless instructions and so far has proved impossible to build. Very disappointed.
ALL 4 KIDS is rated 4.56 based on 363 reviews