Allegro Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allegro Blinds
Own Driver
Read Allegro Blinds Reviews

Tell us how Allegro Blinds made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Brilliant service from Paul and Sean and a great price x
Sean from Allegro blinds, came round to measure up my whole house with Roman blinds. Within a short space of time they were ordered and fitted. They look fantastic. Paul and his team were extremely helpful and professional. The blinds are robust, neat and easy to clean all at a reasonable price. Very happy and would highly recommend.
Great company, great product
I work in customer service and will be getting tips off Sid, legend
We had Ryan as fitter and 10/10 fantastic
7 blinds fitted in an hour
Ryan knows
Really efficient service. Fitted blinds when they said they would. Sean our fitter was very good and did a lovely job
We have just had 30 blinds installed and I am extremely pleased with the outcome.The blinds look wonderful,with the material having the look and feel of a very high quality type.
Kwasi and his entire team were a joy to work with, accommodating any changes I wanted to make with no hassle.The fitters were polite and punctual and did a thorough clean up after installation.
Overall an excellent experience.
I use Allegro blinds all the time. Any problems and there there to sort it. In all they go out of there way to help. I would not use any one else. The prices are good, and the fitter is brilliant.
We contacted them about a velux blind. We weren’t sure about size so Sid came out to measure up.

He ordered the blind and it was fitted about 2 days later. We are really pleased with it.

We received a great professional service at a good price. I would highly recommend this local company.
Excellent service from initial enquiry to fitting & extensive product range, we would always use Allegro Watford for our blinds as they make the whole experience very easy and to date over the years have purchased 7 sets of blinds!
Friendly and efficient service - highy recommend them
Good service from first enquiry, through ordering and excellent fitting team.
Allegro Blinds is rated 4.60 based on 10 reviews