Allsopp & Allsopp Reviews

02476 627366

info@allsoppandallsopp.co.uk

115 New Union StreetCoventryWest MidlandsCV1 2NT

Tell us how Allsopp & Allsopp made you happy
Jamie Fearn and his letting team are very proffessional and efficient. It was a pleasure dealing the them during the letting process.
Thanks for everyone helping me speed up the process of buying a property. It is a very good team. They response emails and phone calls very quick. They kept chasing solicitors for updates. Everyone in the office is polite and professional (a lot better than the Coopers and Connells).
I am very happy with the service and professional approach I received @ Allsopp & Allsopp from Jamie. Jamie is very approachable, dedicated and always there with his advise, providing 100% feedback. A benchmark for great customer service.
Myself and my boyfriend had been struggling to find an apartment we both liked to rent, we went into Allsopp & Allsopp on a whim and spoke to Jamie. He told us about an apartment that had been recently put up for let, and got us a viewing that same day. The apartment was gorgeous and after being told the (remarkably cheap) fees to rent, we went ahead! Jamie has been responding to us really quickly and has answered every question we had. He made the whole process really smooth and quick and the service was just fantastic. Many thanks Jamie.
Jamie at Allsopp & Allsopp is a very helpful and professional person. He has been very supportive in finding and managing tenants for my properties. It is a pleasure working with him. Highly recommended. I also bought a property through Allsopp & Allsopp. The purchase process was quick, thorough and professional. I find all the staff very approachable and friendly.
Initial dealing with Ardy were easy and quick, the property was sold very quickly. Dealing with Angie Weeks was a pleasure! She was lovely to talk to, informative, chased things often and helped get things sorted when there was a slight delay with buyer. She was fantastic!
Jamie at A&A has always done a cracking job for both the landlords and the tenants. Quick service, always contactable and goes out of his way to help. He forms a close relationship with all involved and that is reflected in the service received. Highly recommended.
Went above and beyond to answer our questions and help us with any queries we had
""This new Estate Agent in Nuneaton were excellent in assisting with the sale of our semi detached house in Rivermead. Property was sold in only 3 days and at full asking price so very happy with service provided
Angie was always cheerful, helpful and efficient during our house purchase. She kept me updated at every stage and made the process as easy as possible! I would recommend Allsopp and Allsopp!
They were very proactive and always in contact with me. They would constanly contact me as and when there were developments with the sale of my bungalow I feel that they showed a personal interest in me and the sale of my property. I also feelthat they tried to get the best outcome for my sale. I would definately recommend them to sell your property.
Great service by the agents, excellent communications, two block bookings of viewers and house sold within a week.
We instructed Allsopp & Allsopp to market our late mums’ house in Nuneaton which had been left to myself and three other sisters. André Henry-Watson was the main person who we dealt throughout the sale, as well as Josh Wilkins who helped with the marketing of the property. Both were very professional, approachable, friendly and knowledgeable within their areas. As one can imagine this was an extremely difficult time for my sisters and myself. André was very courteous and understanding ensuring each viewing was adhered to with empathy. After each viewing Andrea would contact us with feedback he was given from the clients. The online portal was also very useful because we could also track each viewing and feedback ourselves if required. We all feel that the service that was provided has been of an exceptional quality and would certainly recommend Allsopp & Allsopp to our friends & family who are considering selling their property. We would also like to thank André and Josh for all of their advice, help and support that they have given us throughout the sale of the property.
Extremely professional from start to finish and always available to help
Allsopp and Allsopp have recently dealt with the sale of our home. After a very stressful start with other estate agents, Allsopp and Allsopp took on the challenge and did not disappoint. They provided an efficient service in a friendly manner, with great communication throughout the process. They were proactive and motivated sellers and seemed to understand our needs. Selling our property in under a week just exceeded our expectations. This great service is what sets their business apart from others of their kind and I would certainly recommend them to others.
They sold out maisonette by knowing their client base and finding us our perfect house too by understanding our requirements, kept us in the loop and regular contact made us feel at ease - first class service. Thank you to Angie, Amy and Matt
We had great service from start to finish with everyone we dealt with, everyone was very helpful especially Angie, we would definitely recommend to friends and family.
After being disappointed and left confused by a different estate agent who said to expect much less than we expected when selling our house, we went to Allsopp for a second opinion. The staff were very helpful and flexible and sold our house in less than a week for the price we wanted. We also bought our new house through Allsopp after several other vendors pulled out and Aimee was always available to speak to when we needed help and advice.. Angie ensured our sale and purchase went through smoothly and nothing was too much trouble. Overall we found them to be a very motivated, hard-working and extremely helpful team. We would highly recommend to anyone considering selling or buying. Many Thanks!
Professional service throughout. We felt the sales team of Aimee and Jodie were efficient and adept. There was allways someone to answer questions when we had them. Angie was helpful throughout especially towards the exchange when we really needed someone to keep things moving. Very good communication, especially when unexpected situations presented themselves. We both felt that we were in good hands, so it took a good amount of pressure off us.
I can definitely recommend Allsopp and Allsopp should you be looking for an estate agent to buy or sell your property. My recent experience has shown that they are a hard working and professional team who communicate effectively with all involved. My team consisted of Charis who valued my property and did all the initial preparatory tasks, Aimee who found my buyers, Jodie who accompanied me on several viewings and finally Angie who kept me fully informed on all subsequent developments. I cannot thank Angie enough for all the support she has given me throughout this process. Thank you team Allsopp!
Allsopp & Allsopp is rated 4.40 based on 60 reviews