allstickerprinting Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend allstickerprinting

How would you rate allstickerprinting ?

(optional)

"(This is not a review on the product, but of the service) The website is very organized and easy to use, and ordering was very simple and painless. I requested a PDF proof before production and the PO had the wrong quantity of stickers listed. After getting the quantity approved and fixed, production was started on only one set of 2 stickers ordered. When asking about this earlier in the week, I was told they were backlogged and my order will take longer than expected.. Which is fine since they let me know. This morning I wake up to a tracking number with the origin being South Korea! On their website, they state they are based in NY, but when asking customer service about this, was told they have a small office in NY but production is sent over to S.Korea to complete. No where on the website states that production will be sent overseas and this is deceptive tactics. In addition to that, my order on my account still states that the single set of stickers are in production, still not the 2nd set, and definitely not shipped out. It's very annoying when a company boasts fast production (24hrs after approval) and 7 days lead time to shipping from the warehouse after the order is approved .. yet it's been roughly a week without my account informing me that production is finished (or even started), I receive a tracking number from South Korea when this is supposed to be a USA based business, and a customer service rep by the name of Sam that really didn't seem to care about these issues and couldn't really get a proper response to my questions from him/her. Unless these stickers are beyond perfection and I receive a proper reply back from this company, this will be the last time I order from this deceptive and shady organization."
allstickerprinting is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews