Alpinetrek.co.uk Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Alpinetrek.co.uk
10AM
10AM
Click Here

Tell us how Alpinetrek.co.uk made you happy

"Great service with a personal feel. Nothing but praise"
Are you Alpinetrek.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Great products,! Excellent customer service.I order top and trousers and was too big so I send back and service was top class.I got money 7days back on my account! I RECOMMEND ALPINETREK 5 STARS"
"Great deals, good service."
"Great range of products and good prices"
"Had to send back lowa boots 3 months old. Kept me updated throughout. Refunded my return postage."
"Great price and fast delivery. Their sales in particular are great value."
"Very friendly and fast service. So pleasant and personal and best price for the item!"
"Awful, never even attempted to deliver my package, when I called them I was told my order was cancelled because the jacket I ordered is out of stock."
"Big communication/engagement issues. I ordered the 2 July and after 5 days the parcel did not come to me but seems to be stopped at the depot. I inform customer service in email+phone several times and I'm told to wait 24 hours (Friday). No answer. It's July 13 Saturday and I asked for the money back. They had enough time to re-send another package until they solved the problem with the courier."
"I ordered a rope, the wrong product was dispatched, I needed a quick turnaround on the product but alpinetrek needed me to go out of my way to post the incorrect product back. I managed to get it posted and sent over proof of postage as requested. 4 days later I have still not heard back from Alpinetrek. I've had to order the same product from a local company. Avoid alpinetrek if possible, very poor customer service, exceptionally slow to deal with problems when they arrise, genuinely not worth saving a few pounds/euro If you want a product sent correctly and within a reasonable timeframe"
Alpinetrek.co.uk is rated 3.80 based on 10 reviews