Alpinetrek.co.uk Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Alpinetrek.co.uk
8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Alpinetrek.co.uk?

Tell us how Alpinetrek.co.uk made you happy

"Great service with a personal feel. Nothing but praise"
Are you Alpinetrek.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great products,! Excellent customer service.I order top and trousers and was too big so I send back and service was top class.I got money 7days back on my account! I RECOMMEND ALPINETREK 5 STARS"
"Great deals, good service."
"Great range of products and good prices"
"Had to send back lowa boots 3 months old. Kept me updated throughout. Refunded my return postage."
"Great price and fast delivery. Their sales in particular are great value."
"Very friendly and fast service. So pleasant and personal and best price for the item!"
"I ordered a rope, the wrong product was dispatched, I needed a quick turnaround on the product but alpinetrek needed me to go out of my way to post the incorrect product back. I managed to get it posted and sent over proof of postage as requested. 4 days later I have still not heard back from Alpinetrek. I've had to order the same product from a local company. Avoid alpinetrek if possible, very poor customer service, exceptionally slow to deal with problems when they arrise, genuinely not worth saving a few pounds/euro If you want a product sent correctly and within a reasonable timeframe"
Alpinetrek.co.uk is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews