Alter Me Reviews

Delsey
Carla
Nicole
More Photos & Videos
Nazneen is great very efficient and quick with her work as I left getting a dress very late, good communication throughout and the quality was perfect thanks heaps 😊
Thanks Tamlyn! We loved working on your beautiful gown, making it fit you perfectly xx
Very helpful and gave advice
Always a pleasure Carol
Nazneen was wonderful! Her workmanship is first class and she was so lovely and kind to work with! Highly recommend
Thank you Zoe! xx
Nazneen was very easy to deal with. When I rang there was no fuss I was booked to be seen and the wait time was reasonable. When I got my gown after it was altered I was amazed how it turned out to be, never expected I will love it more now than before. The job was accurate to my specification and very tidy. I am very happy with result.
Thank you for the kind words Luth. We're so happy you loved our work completed on your dress alterations :)
Great service , I am so happy with the results ,everything looks fantastic.
Thanks Chanelle, glad we could help!
Very happy with Nazneen and her depth knowledge and personable approach. So happy her help and assistance 😊
Talented, professional and so clever! I cannot thank Alter Me enough for coming to my rescue. My wedding dress had been cut too short so I emailed Nazneen 2 weeks prior to my big day. She not only solved my problem but made the dress even better than it was before. Great communication and A* service. I highly recommend. Thank you so much
It was our pleasure helping you out Gemma. We loved transforming your gown into something you loved to wear!
Awesome couldn't be happier love my dress 😊
Thanks Kelly! xx
Highly recommend Naz who has transformed my garment to perfection,I'm absolutely thrilled with her workmanship as its of a very high standard. Thank you so much☺
Thank you for your kind words Karen! We absolutely loved transforming your garment to fit you perfectly xx
Amazing service, I can't fault my experience at all!! Every problem or issue I needed resolved Nazneen would find a work around and the end result was all that I could hope for. My wedding dress looks amazing and I have already had so many comments around how stunning the changes are to the dress. I can't thank you enough!
Aww Wendy, such nice words! Thank you so so much and I'm so thrilled we came up with awesome solutions and altered your gown the way you imagined it to look like. All the best for your big day! xx
Naz has done the most amazing job. I recommend her services 100%. At first the dress didn't feel like my a dress until she altered it. She has turned my dress into my dream dress. Thank you so much Naz love my wedding dress so much :)
I'm so happy you loved our work Vicky :) You look gorgeous in your wedding dress. All the best for your big day! xx
Nazneen has been really accommodating with a last minute alteration and is friendly and professional
Thanks Hannah! :)
Lovely time spent getting the dress altered. Very happy with the turnout and how the dress looks. Would recommend to others.
Thank you Jessica! I'm so happy you loved our work in altering your gorgeous wedding gown.
Excellent experience with Alter Me, highly recommend :)
Thanks Kholoud xx
Naz had great advice on how my dress could be altered. She was professional and all alterations were completed to a high standard and in good time. She was lovely to deal with.
I'm so glad you loved the end result. It is important for all brides to feel comfortable in their chosen gown; you looked absolutely beautiful and I could see once the alterations were done you were much happier. We're so happy we could help :)
Nazneen was very professional and fun to work with. Excellent quality and pricing. She really made me feel like a princess for my special day. Highly recommend for general and bridal alterations!
Awww thank you so much Hilary for your kind words. You definitely were a princess in your beautiful gown. Thank you for letting us alter it to perfection for you. All the best for your special day! xx
Loved my dress so beautifully made and amazing job
It was on short notice and just showed a photo but was so clever to do it exactly like I wanted
Thank you so much and will be back soon again
Alter Me 5 star review on 13th December 2019 Alter Me 5 star review on 13th December 2019
I'm so glad you loved your custom dress. You look absolutely stunning! Always a pleasure helping you, see you again soon :) xx
Really helpful with a keen eye for detail. Made my dress fit great n nicely on me.
Absolutely fantastic! Nazneen is fabulous, exquisite workmanship, excellent customer service, lovely person; and she did all this on short notice (I decided I wanted something beautiful and special to wear to celebrate our anniversary quite late in the day!) I highly recommend Nazneen and will buy from her again.
I'm so happy you loved our work! It was awesome to see your joyful expressions when wearing your custom skirt. More than happy to help whenever needed xx
Excellent service, beautiful alterations. Nazneen is a dream to work with - helpfully honest, with a great eye for detail. Recommend!
It was so lovely helping you from start to finish with the alteration process. All the best for your big day, you're going to be an amazing bride! :) xx
Alter Me is rated 4.93 based on 89 reviews