Alter Me Reviews

Delsey
Carla
Nicole
More Photos & Videos
Naz was excellent to deal with. We had two issues with the lace that was ordered by the bridal shop and Naz just used her initiative and made decisions as she knew what I wanted and what I wanted the end result to be. The alterations done on my dress look like they were meant to be there. I can’t wait to send through some pictures of our wedding day. Top marks. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended. Thank you!
Thank you so much Emma, your dress looks absolutely stunning on you and I'm so thrilled you're happy with our work! All the best and can't wait to receive photos :)
Nazneen was absolutely wonderful! Gave wonderful insight about styling and dress movement, and was very fast and effective completing adjustments to have my dress ready in time for our wedding.
I had an absolutely fabulous experience at Alter Me. My wedding dress was an online purchase that Nazneen altered to make into my dream gown.

I loved the time and extra care she put into making sure that I was happy with every detail of the dress!

I would highly recommend Alter Me to anyone looking for beautifully crafted clothing - you won't be disappointed!
Thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to us that you loved our work! Congratulations once again on your big day xx
omg so happy with what Nazneen has done to my dress. My wedding is next weekend and I'm super excited to wear my dress knowing that she's done an amazing job. Definitely recommend her. She's so lovely too!
Thank you Becca for the kind words! I'm so happy you loved our work. Happy to have helped :)
Great service and easy to dicuss what I wanted.
Thanks Sam :) happy to have helped
Amazing service, so careful and thoughtful and thorough. I love my alterations, thank you so much! I'm so glad found you :)
Thank you Kellie! We're so thrilled you loved our work
Great friendly service. Perfect flawless job on my brides maids dress. Highly recommend. And will use again.
We're more than happy to help :) Glad you loved our work.
Got it right the first time which is what I need as I don't have much time. Thanks Naz
I really like the compromise in making sure my friends and I had exactly what we were looking for. Plus, excellent costumer service.
Thanks Sabrina, we were happy to custom make you and your friends seven dresses and jackets for your event.
The services at alter me are second to none. Nazneen is so professional and her work is meticulous. The studio is comfortable and conducive to trying on garments. Will definitely be back!
Thank you Sher for your kind words. I absolutely enjoyed working with you & Iram to give you the perfect fit for both your gowns. You both are amazing ladies and I'm thankful to have met you both. Take care and see you in the near future! :)
Nazneen is just wonderful! She was so professional and detailed and made my wedding alteration process a breeze. I would highly recommended her.
Thanks Iram for your kind words. We loved working on your gown, you truly make a beautiful bride! Congratulations and all the best for your big day xx
This is the second time I have had work done, and again over the moon with the alterations. Nazneen is amazing at what she does and such a lovely person.
Always a pleasure seeing you Kirsty! Thank you for your kind words :)
Thank you for looking after my dress and alterations. I am more than happy and couldn't recommend Alter Me enough. Nazneen was so nice throughout the process from the first call to the date of pick up! They've also altered my denim jacket to a perfect cropped look to suit my gown. Thanks again!!!
Super pleased with the outcome of your gown, thank you for your kind words.
Great, super friendly and helpful and really pleased with my dress. Thanks so much Nazneen!
Thanks Amy! :)
I would accept alter me because of how it was closer for me to get to from where I was staying, how they followed all my instructions on how I wanted to create my dress with all my own fabric materials and my own style. This also included the time and date I was needing it to be made by, and it was made really good.
Thanks Ringi, we enjoyed custom making your design and I'm glad you were also happy with the end result :)
Great service and professional.
Thanks Jean :)
I'm very happy with my end result of my dress, excellent work!
Amazing service such an awesome person for being such short notice on my end can't wait to see my husband's face when I walk down the aisle
You looked absolutely gorgeous in your gown Brooke, thank you for letting us alter it perfectly for you.
Super happy with outcome of wedding dress, length and Centre back taken in. Friendly, highly recommend
Thanks Marina :)
Very friendry and professional services!
Alter Me is rated 4.93 based on 89 reviews