Alter Me Reviews

Delsey
Carla
Nicole
More Photos & Videos
Very friendry and professional services!
Nazneen has made my dress complement my curves in ways a curvy girl never thought a dress could! I honestly couldn't be happier with the outcome of my gown and I would highly recommend Nazneen too anyone who wants a thorough, attentive and reliable seamstress to make their alterations stress free! I came from Christchurch and my experience has been an enjoyable one.
Thank you so much Ayla for your kind words. I'm happy we could help you out and give you a stress-free experience :)
Absolutely amazing service and an awesome lady, from the moment I first came for my very first consultation right through to picking up my dress. Love the final outcome of my wedding dress, it looks way better than what I had imagined...thank you so much.
You looked absolutely stunning in your wedding gown! Thank you for letting us do the remodelling work, it was one of our best works :) I'm so happy you loved the end result too. Congratulations for your big day! xx
Nazneen was absolutely amazing at creating the perfect 21st dress for me. She has very good attention to detail and I am just blown away with the end result!
Thank Olivia, you looked absolutely stunning in your custom dress. I'm so thrilled you loved our work too :)
I'm so happy you loved your custom dress. You looked amazing for your 21st! Hope you had a blast :)
Did a beautiful job on my wedding dress!! Highly recommend using Alter Me.
Thanks Shinique! :)
Great service. Alteration was perfect, reasonably priced and done in a great amount of time.
Thanks Amanda :) Have a great time at the wedding!
Thank you Nazneen for during a superb job on my dress in such a short time. I will now be able to wear this weekend
You're very welcome Jyostna :)
Always a pleasure coming to Alter Me to get my clothing altered cause I know I'll always get the perfect end result. Thank you for my dress!!
I’m fairly early in the dress-making process, but already, Alter Me has impressed me!! I came wanting an alteration on a wedding dress, that was essentially unachievable. Nazneen was fantastic in the way she approached telling me it wasn’t achievable. We then decided on making a custom dress that fit my budget instead, and then taking all my crazy ideas and trying to incorporate them into the dress design. Through my experience, I have found that Alter Me is extremely accommodating and professional. I’m going to recommend her to all my friends when they start looking for dresses!
I'm so excited to be working with you on your dream dress Georgie! :)
Experience was just great. I got the exact fitting and style which I wanted. Great workmanship.
Nazneen took my vision and brought it to life! Even better than I had visioned - thank you Nazneen and Alter Me. Customer experience for me was a 5 out of 5! Turnaround time was outstanding and communication through the process was great.
You're most welcome Gaby
Great service highly recommended 😀 I was made to feel totally at ease and that my wedding dress was in the safest of hands.
Alter Me 5 star review on 6th September 2019
You look absolutely stunning Kim! Thank you for the image. We loved taking care for you & your dress :)
Great service and very good job😍love my dress ♥️Thanks and will be back soon👍🏻👍🏻
Recommended dress maker!, Fast service, and quality work!!
Naz did a great job with my bespoke gown
Thank you again!
Great service and great quality work. Thx
Love their work & are very helpful highly recommend!!
Naz was super nice. such a lovely experience. got a ball dress altered and it fit me so well afterwards. would definitely go back again
My dress was perfectly altered- you could never tell that it had been changed in anyway. The Alter Me team is super professional and very detailed in their work. I will definitely come back :)
Thanks Sanjali, always happy to help :)
Great price & quality of work!!
Excellent Communication, Excellent Result. Thanks Nazneen