Alza Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Alza

How would you rate Alza ?

"Ordered from the Czech site for delivery in Austria. Instead the package was sent to a post office in Prague. Even though the site accepted the order, I'm told that alza.cz only deliver in Czech Republic. While misleading, I'm told by alza that it is an automatic system and they can't do anything. I was not advised that my package had gone to Prague. By the time I had found out, it had been returned and my money returned. I lost two weeks because of this stuff up. It seems that alza is not an international shopping site but a number of local operations, which limits their value."
"They have a great range of PC products at competitive prices."
Alza is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!