Alza Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Alza
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Alza made you happy

"They took my money and never delivered. Calling customer support they claim they can't refund my purchase. Post office shows on online tracking that the package was clearly not delivered. Please, give me my money or give me my package. I don't want to google how to solve this kind of legal dispute."
Are you Alza? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Alza receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Ordered from the Czech site for delivery in Austria. Instead the package was sent to a post office in Prague. Even though the site accepted the order, I'm told that alza.cz only deliver in Czech Republic. While misleading, I'm told by alza that it is an automatic system and they can't do anything. I was not advised that my package had gone to Prague. By the time I had found out, it had been returned and my money returned. I lost two weeks because of this stuff up. It seems that alza is not an international shopping site but a number of local operations, which limits their value."
"They have a great range of PC products at competitive prices."
Alza is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews