Amazon Smile Refund Reviews

Amazon Smile have a Refund Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Refund - Easy

81.82%
Industry Average
" Always deliver on time if a problem with item not arriving or damaged no hassle to have new delivery or refund "
posted 10 months ago - Gillian Brown
" I love the fact that your refund is almost immediately available as soon as an item is returned to UPS. Also, Amazon ensures that the sellers treat the customers fairly. I am, and shall remain Amazon Prime! "
posted 1 year ago - Dessi
" One of the items ordered became unavailable so amazon quickly refunded our payment with an email of apology, thank you. "
posted 1 year ago - Stacey Fairclough
" After a mix up I was charged for an that was ment to be a free item for testing. I spoke to amazon and explained, they asked me to send it back to the depo and it would be refunded. I did that and my money was returned when it was at the depo. Very happy with how it was handled by Amazon. "
posted 1 year ago - david carley
" Fast delivery Easy online shopping experience on website Reliable exchange/ refund process Good customer service call centre "
posted 1 year ago - Kayleigh
" I’ve never had a negative delivery or returns/refund experience from amazon, therefore I will continue to use their services. I will always recommend others to do the same. "
posted 1 year ago - Adrian
posted 1 year ago - Adrian
" Always prompt delivery. First class service and when on the odd occasion that they have got it wrong ie wrong item delivered fast replacement or refund. "
posted 1 year ago - Stephen Sutton
" Always happy with service and goods refunds so easy and customer service are always so helpful "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Amazon, have no problem with refunding or exchanging any item, you have ordered from them. I like that they will supply you with the returns forms and most of the time you don't have to pay for returns "
posted 1 year ago - Miss M MUSTAFA
Amazon Smile
Write your review on
Amazon Smile

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access