Amazon Smile Returns Reviews

Amazon Smile have a Returns Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Returns - Easy

71.43%
Industry Average
" I’ve never had a negative delivery or returns/refund experience from amazon, therefore I will continue to use their services. I will always recommend others to do the same. "
posted 9 months ago - Adrian
" There products are amazing and delivery and returns are fast and efficient. "
posted 9 months ago - Terence filipe o neill
posted 10 months ago - Adrian
" The product I purchased was a good price well package on arrival also on time,in the passed they have kept me informed on the items I have bought and there arrival dates also I have had no problems with returns Good company with good practices. "
posted 10 months ago - Mr A Drinkwater
" excellent customer service, free delivery and returns and fast delivery "
posted 11 months ago - Charles Lewis
" Amazon, have no problem with refunding or exchanging any item, you have ordered from them. I like that they will supply you with the returns forms and most of the time you don't have to pay for returns "
posted 11 months ago - Miss M MUSTAFA
" Great web site selling a vast amount of products. Easy to navigate anf find what you want or just browse, order and pay. Fast delivery and no quibble returns. Highly recommend. Overall a very Happy customer. "
posted 11 months ago - Helen Wells