Amazon Smile Customer Service Reviews

Amazon Smile have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

98.31%
Industry Average
" Amazing service. Never had any problems. Reliable and fast "
posted 5 months ago - Lisa Yvonne Emery
" Ordered to handheld fans for the heatwave- I pressed wrong delivery button. Spoke to amazon assistant, and she was amazing help me through the order process, while staying the phone, and corrected my mistake. Excellent customer service. Thank you ***** "
posted 5 months ago - Julie Mannion
" Excellent customer service "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Cheap price,free delivery on most items,brilliant service "
posted 5 months ago - James Sutherland
" They have wonderful customer service and speedy delivery "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" I have ordered several books from this company over the last few month. Every order has been delivered in excellent condition, no damage to the product and always delivered when specified. Speedy Hen has become my goto for ordering Military History books. Very satisfied with their service indeed. "
posted 6 months ago - Lee Lloyd
" Always great to shop with no problems with service "
posted 6 months ago - Jacqueline Brennan
" I live in an apartment complex and my neighbors pick up my packages and put them outside my front door and they laugh at me because there are so many Amazon boxes, but I feel it is a great service to people like myself and everyone else. "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" I have made several purchases from Amazon this year already as I belong to a large family. As you can imagine we have many presents to buy over the year. We have five children, ten grand children and twelve great grand children so do all our present buying on Amazon. Great service and good delivery times. "
posted 8 months ago - Pauline Pascoe
" What more can I say about amazon, great customer service, fast delivery service and the amazon products such as Alexa have changed rhee way I use my home from cooking to lighting to listening to music "
posted 8 months ago - Michael Mitchell