Amazon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amazon
Courier, Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Amazon Reviews

Tell us how Amazon made you happy
Amazon feel good
Bought so many things like 30 things they came in 1 day prime shipping very cheap and very high quality
definitely reccomend. very fast delivery within 2-3 days and everything is good quality, sometimes they even give u multiple items on accident lol!!
I have been "with" Amazon since it's beginning. I have had a consistently good relationship. Delivery is speedy. Returns are handled swiftly. Ginormous selection of goods.
Always accurate. Good prices. I use Amazon for nearly everything I need
goods cheap, good quality and rapid delivery. not the same with many companies.
Excellent service I have never had any problems with this company and hope they keep the good work.
Hugely disappointing. We ordered two ovens (at a cost of nearly £2000). Both were damaged, one was unusable. After 16 months of emails back and forth Amazon eventually said it wasn’t their problem - rather the third party seller’s (who refuses to respond). Moral for me at least from this experience is not to order anything from Amazon of any real size/cost -especially where the order is satisfied by a third party seller.
Ordered several items and everything arrive on or even before the date promised. I have always had a good experience when ordering with Amazon Prime.
Great offer and well established company with great services
Excellent company to order things from always carrying and the packaging is always delivered on time and not damaged at all
Good experience in ordering
Buying from Amazon is not safe or secure at all. Bought from amazon next day someone in China tried using my credit card details to try to buy stuff. To add further insult to injury never did get the items I ordered!
Always fast service and great customer support. Never problems with returns. I wish all companies were as efficient as Amazon!!!!!!!!
Great place to shop
The best business I have ever delt with period hands down!!!
Over 30 orders to Israel and absolutely no complaints. I am very pleased with both products and service.
You can buy anything, have a fast delivery and everything is so well organised!

I buy everything from Amazon now and am pleased as they save me time and money! This is the future.
Guarantee i search through amazon daily and by things from amazon at least 5 times a month. Absolutely love this wesbite and cant get enough of it
I buy most everything on Amazon
The delivery is fast and unbeatable!
Amazon is rated 4.71 based on 1,301 reviews