Amazon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amazon
Courier, Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Amazon Reviews

Tell us how Amazon made you happy
It is quite easy to search and lookup any item and any category, ordering, and payment interface, goods get delivered, safe, intact and on time.
I order a lot from Amazon and every time I love what I receive never have any problems even with returns my products get here quickly and on time with friendly service I absolutely love Amazon thank you
De las mejores tiendas para comprar de manera confiable
I love amazon always has what I want When I want
Delivery speed is amazing. After sales customer case incredibly excellent.
Easy to use and simple to find the stuff you are looking for
Brilliant company. Had a few issues which were sorted out very quickly.
Do not order clothes from Amazon. Many of their clothing comes from China, which I did not know. Clothing was cheaply made, ran about 3 sizes smaller and cheap fabric. If you try to return it, good luck.
Very helpful to know where to find everything ( :
Best damn place to buy almost anything you need. They have great customer service and great products. Don’t be fooled by those Chinese based companies who offer the same item for much less! The headache and heart ache that will ensue will not be worth it! Stay with the “A” and be happy
I purchased several Bev Doolittle books, mostly used, and they were exactly as advertised! Thanks Mike Ford
Ottimo prodotto, arrivato in tempi molto brevi. Prezzo molto conveniente. Venditore consigliato!!
Ordered 2 t-shirts for Xmas on 12/18 received 12/21 with no problems
Great website. Bought plenty of things, and all were great, and none of the items were ever damaged or broken.
The box was oversized for the album purchased and the album had slid between the bottom flaps. There was a hole in the box; it was soaking wet and not even wrapped to protect it. I’m only giving the a 2 because the album was miraculously spared the shoddy shipping.
The retail giant is known for selling apparel, music, media and much more.

I'd like to let everyone know to be cautious of shopping with Amazon.

Mostly, Amazon is a big ordering warehouse, which doesn't train their employees whatsoever... especially regarding questions related to Publishing and Electronics.

Also, beware of the return policies and Pre-Order Price Guarantee. I admit, I have some content regarding physical albums on the site, but my publishing satisfactory levels changed when Amazon decided to pull my videos because it was not generating visitors or sales.

They would not let me re-publish my projects. Amazon prides itself on being an open market, but behind-the-scenes they have strict and somewhat prejudicial standards towards sellers and publishers.

If there were a more open platform for submissions, with better technical support and almost no misinformation... I would definitely choose them doubtlessly asking consumers to do the same.
Very happy
I love Amazon. I can always find what I'm looking for and love the quick delivery!
Always fast and reliable
Very bad experience when you buy something and never come.
Amazon is rated 4.71 based on 1,301 reviews