Amazon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amazon
Courier, Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Amazon Reviews

Tell us how Amazon made you happy
Good company
So easy to find various choices and see detailed options. Then easy to order and it is there at your door ;)
Yehdndndbsb shshejbssbsbbsbd ddsb
I order many different items from Amazon. They have excellent products and customer Service. I would recommend Amazon to everyone. Online Amazon prompts are so easy to understand and follow. Purchasing from all the different stores under Amazon's Umbrella is a dream come true. I've purchased some one of a kind items from very unique stores I am very Pleased with. Amazon is a great company.....Htp
I think that Amazon is the greatest company in just about every way. The choice of products, their shipping, their credit and returns. They're always willing to work with you. No matter what. Some companies will leave you in the lurch but not Amazon.
Amazon service is the best service in this world than others as it's cost of product is cheaper than any other..and it's product delivery is also very fast.... Now Buying things in my family is Same as AMAZON....keep it up Amazon :)
I always get what I buy, it is awesome, the one problem is that Amazon says it will never ask for a social security number, but if you click the ad on Amazon for a 50 dollar gift card, it asks you for your social security number.
I've been trying to close a Central Seller account at Amazon.com for months. I've emailed Amazon customer service repeatedly and they've never responded, until recently. They didn't answer my question or deal with my issue because it did not come from the business email used to open the account (it came from my personal account). They take 6 months to respond which is unacceptable and then only give partial information. The account is still not closed and I am frustrated.
Amazingly the best online store!
I can buy from kitchen utenzils to my daughter's unicorn outfits that she loves. Strongly recomend!
super service for prime customers
Always on time and my package contents were intact. I would use them again.
I ordered a collectors edition video game from Amazon and the game arrived mangled in a bubble mailer. I contacted the customer service to let them know about this issue because its a chronic issue with them sending items in bubble mailers only for them to arrive damaged. They said that they will let there shipping department know and that things will change only nothing has ever changed as a result of this and i know this cause I've gone thru this process dozens and dozens of times. They used to be a decent company that i liked now when ever i buy something from them i expect something to go wrong.
Ordered my drone about 1 .5 month ago paid £128 it was for a f11 it was coming from China I think still has not arrived even now it was ment to be here on 7th hasn't turned up and I can't find any info about it now
I'm a Prime member and I'm so impressed with their knack for having "everything!" I love their delivery service and their customer reviews when a customer is deciding whether to purchase an item and reaches out to others who may've purchased the same item for a review. As long as they don't hike the prices up or sell bad quality merch, I'm good!
I made the mistake to put money to amazon.com and when I tried to buy something from amazon.co.uk or .de they told me I can only use these money on amazon.com U.S only. You can imagine tax, customs and shipping costs from U.S. to Europe...
exploitative practices but good grow your own bonsai kits x
amazing wow
Thanks a looot
Buying things from Amazon is easier, cheaper and the delivery is also very fast.
tres bon site on trouve de tout
Amazon is rated 4.71 based on 1,301 reviews