Amazon Insights

Amazon have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and returns process and are happy with their refunds.

A-
Happiness Grade

Price - Excellent

98.86%
Industry Average
" I'm a Prime member and I'm so impressed with their knack for having "everything!" I love their delivery service and their customer reviews when a customer is deciding whether to purchase an item and reaches out to others who may've purchased the same item for a review. As long as they don't hike the prices up or sell bad quality merch, I'm good! "
- Frankly Speaking Greetings
" Everything it's a very good price and come to my house so faster "
- SALVADOD DIAZ
" Excellent service, cheap prices and excellent goods thanks "
- Walid Abouelez
Write your review on Amazon

Delivery - Fast

90.91%
- Frankly Speaking Greetings
" Buying things from Amazon is easier, cheaper and the delivery is also very fast. "
- Moses Adekola
" Always fast delivery, very few returns. Prime member is well worth it. "
- Anonymous
B
76.00%
Industry Average
" Generally good customer service, easy returns, good app. "
- Courtney Henderson
" Usually on time. Good about returns. "
- SHELLEY BUTTERFIELD
" Always fast delivery, very few returns. Prime member is well worth it. "
- Anonymous
C

Refunds - Average

63.16%
Industry Average
" Was charged for two itmes and only ordered one and they refunded me a gift card in the amount plus got to keep item. "
- Brigette Meserole
" Amazon customer service is exemplary. I have had to return a couple of items recently due to a duplicate purchase (typical at Christmas), and Amazon are very quick to issue refunds with no fuss at all. Excellent! "
- Karen Gibson-Hylands
" Consistent decent service, though a cyber monday sale item i recently bought was refunded due to damaged packaging without the option of having a replacement sent. "
- Edmund Day
94.29%
Industry Average
" super service for prime customers "
- Christian ikedia
- Frankly Speaking Greetings
" The customer service is exceptional. Although, I am not sure there is a phone number to call; there chat service is excellent. "
- PennyWise