Amazon Insights

Amazon have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and returns process and are happy with their refunds.

A-
Happiness Grade

Price - Excellent

98.86%
Industry Average
" Everything it's a very good price and come to my house so faster "
- SALVADOD DIAZ
" Excellent service, cheap prices and excellent goods thanks "
- Walid Abouelez
" They always have what I'm looking for and at a fair price Shipping is fast especially with Prime.I'm happy with everything I get. "
- Betsy Loar
Write your review on Amazon

Delivery - Fast

90.86%
Industry Average
" Always fast delivery, very few returns. Prime member is well worth it. "
- Anonymous
" Fast delivery and great prices. "
- gail hebard
" I have been a Prime Customer of Amazon for years. I love Amazon ease of website use, delivery and purchasing options. "
- Judy
B
76.00%
Industry Average
" Generally good customer service, easy returns, good app. "
- Courtney Henderson
" Usually on time. Good about returns. "
- SHELLEY BUTTERFIELD
" Always fast delivery, very few returns. Prime member is well worth it. "
- Anonymous
C

Refunds - Average

63.16%
Industry Average
" Was charged for two itmes and only ordered one and they refunded me a gift card in the amount plus got to keep item. "
- Brigette Meserole
" Amazon customer service is exemplary. I have had to return a couple of items recently due to a duplicate purchase (typical at Christmas), and Amazon are very quick to issue refunds with no fuss at all. Excellent! "
- Karen Gibson-Hylands
" Consistent decent service, though a cyber monday sale item i recently bought was refunded due to damaged packaging without the option of having a replacement sent. "
- Edmund Day
95.15%
Industry Average
" Amazon always delivers when promised and provides an excellent service "
- KARI HAYTHORN-THWAITE
" Excellent service, cheap prices and excellent goods thanks "
- Walid Abouelez