Amazon Insights

Amazon have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their delivery, customer service and refunds but are unhappy with their returns process.

B
Happiness Grade
A-

Delivery - Fast

85.29%
Industry Average
" I ordered my book and received it 2 days before the delivery date advised so very pleased with that. Also the book was in excellent condition and i can't wait to read it. "
- Roger Yates
" They've always got the spares you want in stock, delivery is fast, give a good service & very helpful on the phone. I've only given 4 & not 5 star because they're a little pricey. Sorry M & P but you cant have everything. "
- peter smith
" I rate and recommend Amazon shopping as a excellent app to download as they seem to deal in everything and they always seem to have what you want in stock also, Even the standard or free delivery is very good as it's always sooner and never later than from the days and dates that they originally give to you after you have ordered your items... "
- Paul Gerrard
D

Returns Process - Average

50.00%
A-

Refunds - Easy

83.33%
Industry Average
" I ordered new trainers. I decided they were too small and returned them. The process was so simple: print off a return label and drop them off at a local shop. Unlike many other companies they credited the refund promptly - from ordering and paying for the goods to the refund being credited to my account took only four days. Remarkable efficiency: no wonder many businesses struggle to compete! "
- Ed Mackrill
" Never have to worry about returning items. On the rare occasions that this has happened refund was very quick. Always good quality. "
- Christine
" I ordered a hot tub cover from a third party on Amazon, and when the seller wouldn't answer my return request, Amazon covered the cost of the refund for me. It was unexpected, but it was an exceptional experience. "
- Anonymous
A
92.50%
" Good service "
- Hao Wang
" Sick of Amazon customer service. They never listen to my tweets "
- LUKE A