Amazon Returns Reviews

Amazon have a Returns Grade of B.

B
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B

Returns - Easy

75.00%
Industry Average
" Prompt delivery and dealt perfectly with returns, good communication and feed back "
posted 1 month ago - Walter
" Range of goods, payment ease and information all good. Returns and queries dealt with promptly. A little too much in the way of emails and contact although it is informative. "
posted 1 month ago - Terence Cutmore
" Excellent. Very easy ordering process and have a consistently good delivery service. They are also great when dealing with returns - which I think is particularly important. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Amazon consistently provide the best service of any online company I have used. They do what they say they will do, they deliver when they say they will, they give refunds quickly, they make any returns easy and without hassle. I have tried buying from other online companies and always find that I am let down in some way. Amazon have never let me down. So why bother to shop anywhere else. "
posted 1 month ago - Carole Cottey
" You can get anything on their website and I do most of my shopping there. It's convenient, easy and armchair shopping is wonderful. No aching legs and feet searching in town and no parking problems either. Service is excellent and returns are easy. Wouldn't shop anywhere else. "
posted 2 months ago - Lorraine Anderson
" Best customer service in the world. Easy returns. My Prime membership is saving me a fortune at Whole Foods in my South Beach neighborhood. I recently purchased a USB hub retail for $30 that did not work. Through Amazon.com I spent less than half that for a hub that works perfectly. "
posted 4 months ago - David Hart
" Deliveries, returns, cancellations. I order from Amazon prime and love it "
posted 10 months ago -
" They always have a large selection good prices and easy returns definitely my favorite overall online store. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous