Amberwing Organics Reviews

(844) 860-3860

info@amberwingorganics.com

808 Carmichael Rd #260, ,

Tell us how Amberwing Organics made you happy
Hello: Excellent customer service and products seemed well formulated and 3rd party tested. Products not for me. I didn’t care for taste of CBD tincture.oil. Returning products. Website not very user friendly.
Their product seems to work very well for my Dog. Customer service was a bit slow to respond but these are trying times so I give them a pass for that.
Excellent product and service.
Repeat customer. I forgot to enter the July 4th promotional code for 40% off. Sent a separate email and Joe Chesmar said he would send a 40% discount for my next purchase. Still waiting for the discount after now receiving the product. Thanks for the follow up.
The product...I've tried 6 different topical products from other companies of this type. I'm experiencing this one being the most evident with alleviating pain for the longest amount of time. I primarily using the CBD Balm for Muscle & Joint on my hands and parts of my arms, 1-2 times a day, due to repetitive work. I will be getting this product again! Website of Amberwing Organics is easy to get around.
A friend gave me some CBD oil 1,500mg and it was amazing in helping my tolerance for a rotator cuff tear. I am still doing PT but now am able to have a day with pain at a lower level. Thanks
Quick delivery and good products
Love your product
Quick service and excellent quality
The cream worked wonders on my knee. The pain was nearly reduced to nothing. But it did not help my back pain. My shoulder pain was helped a little.
I talked to someone who helped me decide what I wanted to order for my pet. I placed an order that evening and it shipped the next day. Great results!
Excellent service. I will only continue to order from this company. I would highly recommend it.
Great products, my dogs pain was gone 10 minutes after taking CBD oil and he was up walking around! Thank You!
Service is good. I wish I could say differently but the flavors are just terrible.
I like how over a period of a couple of days it helped ease the pain away!
I like your products and have great sales and have a great shipping process,no waiting...zlove the oils and thanks for there discounts
I have been using the 500 mg CBD for my anxious dog for about a year. He is so much more calm and easy to interact with. This product was a life saver for us and our dog.
Amberwings cbd oil is excellent. We have tried other brands and they simply do not compare in strength, quality or price. I highly recommend it. We are now on monthly auto ship because it is that good.
Love the quality of product and appreciate added mint flavoring.
This stuff works great!