American Soda Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Soda
Read American Soda Reviews

ben@americansoda.co.uk

Tell us how American Soda made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
American Soda 5 star review on 11th October 2018
American Soda 5 star review on 20th January 2018
American Soda 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Nicola Paterson
More Photos & Videos
Fast and easy choose on the Homepage. Unfortunately the delivery wasn't that good, one can (Coke) came destroyed.
i really do enjoy your site, but you could keep your stock up to dste
Very happy with the service, package arrived quick.

Defintely recommended :)
Very easy to order, nice and fast delivery which was well packaged. I would happily order from them again.
Loved the mystery box cant wait to buy another
Quick delivery of my root beer which is lovely and as I remember it. I hope that you can offer other brands soon ...... Mug and A&W.
Excellent service, relatively quick delivery and really not that much for post and packaging, too.

I'd recommend to anybody. 5/5
I ordered some products to Germany. Unfortunately American Soda delivered one Piece of Snapple Ice tea instead of a six pack. If wrote two emails to ask for the delivery but there was no answer. I have paid before delivery... Never again
I am glad you sent me a reveiw of your American soda web page. I have tried many many times to to registrar with your company. I have filled out the general information sheet 5 or 6 times. Each time is states my email address or PW is false. My last order I paid with paypal, so the registration was not needed. The reason I would like to complete my information to you is so I can receive an email when out of stock products are again available. Please call me so you walk me through the process--06227-549762. The number you have listed does not work 0161-359-3651. I would like to order many more of your products, but your system is not user friendly. Thank You Larry Kurtz
The service is great in terms of product selection. Prices are inflated however but that’s a given.
Everything was perfect, thanks!
Amazing value! I bought a mystery box which gave me the opportunity to try a bunch of great things I hadn’t tried before and there was so much in it! It all arrived super quick too. I’ll definitely be shopping again.
My goods arrived in perfect condition and was exactly as I'd ordered. They arrived a few days after I'd ordered them and I am very pleased with the products.
Sadly my box arrived damaged as the peanut butter had smashed and ruined all items but kindly you are sending a replacement, it was a birthday treat for me so be a belated one
Item arrived not quite as I’d like but was refunded would definitely buy from you again
I placed my order on 16th, it's now the 28th and i still haven't received it
Excellent and fast delivery except tracking number didn’t work.
The mystery box was great value however, I had numerous problems trying to order this product and contacted customer services yet still haven't received a reply!!
Passing
There were different methods to pay through a desktop or a phone and when I finally ordered on my phone the order only appeared in my order history on the computer yet doesn't appear on the phone!!
Love this company . I’ve been ordering for years and never had a problem , orders are dispatched quickly and packed really well . I can highly recommend American Soda for quality products and service.
I paid for 2 mystery boxes i had hoped there would be some slightly different contents as both on the same order (which is the reason i ordered 2) but they where both exactly the same unfortunately,good otherwise and good overall though.
American Soda is rated 4.08 based on 2,137 reviews