www.amsi.in Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.amsi.in

Tell us how www.amsi.in made you happy
Horrible horrible horrible service!! This is a fraud company who will talk very nicely to you when you are ordering and then when it’s time for delivery there is one reason or the other:

- I ordered my dining table and some side tables more than 2 months earlier

- When it was time for delivery they first said it will take them till 6pm to deliver after which it was 7:30pm and then I said it’s too late so deliver the next day

- Next day the sales guy (Girish) calls me and says there is some defect and it ll take them 2-3 days to fix it (which apparently they never saw the first time)

- The worst part was when I said what unprofessionalism is this Girish started shouting at me!!! Even cut the call on my face!!!! Like there was a different person I was talking to before and now it’s completely a different guy!!!!! And he says take your refund if you want!!!!

I am quite sceptical about the delivery of my product!!! I read the reviews and still made this mistake when they promised it won’t happen with my order.. Please don’t make such a mistake and get trapped by their pricing!!!! It’s not worth paying lakhs for the horrible service they are providing!!!!
I Never never writes reviews but here’s goes. took 4 plus months to have the first order delivered which was incorrect. a replacement was given two weeks later and the old products not picked up
the second order was “lost in the warehouse “ after 5 months apparently
The company threatened and wanted my incorrect tables back without refunding the amount of the lost order. in all honestly the quality of the product was slightly above average
not worth the countless million calls to customer care, lost sleep and withheld refund. i would strongly recommend you stay away
WORST SERVICE NO DELIVERY

WISH I COULD GIVE ZERO RATING

DO NOT ORDER AFTER SEEING THE GLITTERING PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM.

- Ordering any product on Amsi.in is a wastage of time, money and your mental health

- I have ordered my product and there is no where about after 2.5 months.

- Everyone from Sales Head (Mr. Girish), Delivery (Shrawan Parmar) and Kamlesh (handling Instagram profile) will make a fool out of you, Mr. Girish will tell your product will be delivered this week, Instagram guy will say that product is in ware house, so do not fall on the lies of these guys.

- You may get your product if you have endless patience, can wait for 3-4 months, calling 4-5 times these guys to know about your product.

- I have got refund after 3 months and they are still claiming that they will send product against COD. COMPANY WHO NEVER SEND THE PRODUCT WHEN I PAID 100% THEN HOW CAN I BELIEVE THEY WILL SEND IT ON COD.

JUST MAKING FOOL OF THE CUSTOMERS, SO BEWARE.
www.amsi.in is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews