www.amsi.in Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.amsi.in

Tell us how www.amsi.in made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
WORST SERVICE NO DELIVERY WISH I COULD GIVE ZERO RATING DO NOT ORDER AFTER SEEING THE GLITTERING PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM. - Ordering any product on Amsi.in is a wastage of time, money and your mental health - I have ordered my product and there is no where about after 2.5 months. - Everyone from Sales Head (Mr. Girish), Delivery (Shrawan Parmar) and Kamlesh (handling Instagram profile) will make a fool out of you, Mr. Girish will tell your product will be delivered this week, Instagram guy will say that product is in ware house, so do not fall on the lies of these guys. - You may get your product if you have endless patience, can wait for 3-4 months, calling 4-5 times these guys to know about your product. - I have got refund after 3 months and they are still claiming that they will send product against COD. COMPANY WHO NEVER SEND THE PRODUCT WHEN I PAID 100% THEN HOW CAN I BELIEVE THEY WILL SEND IT ON COD. JUST MAKING FOOL OF THE CUSTOMERS, SO BEWARE.
www.amsi.in is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews