Anchor Vans Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Anchor Vans

enquiries.website@anchorvans.co.uk

Anchor Van Centre A4 Bath Rd Padworth Reading

How would you rate Anchor Vans ?

(optional)

"Very efficient & friendly service & I am extremely pleased with my van."
(Stephen) - Posted 7 months ago
"Excellentservice well recommended and your service is great Thank you paul"
(Stephen) - Posted 7 months ago
"I was very pleased with the large amount of choice there was for the model I was interested in. Wayne was helpful and was able to answer any questions. He followed it up with great communication all the way through. Thank you anchor vans."
(Wayne) - Posted 7 months ago
"You didn't ask if you made me happy, you asked what I thought of Steven. He was good. The van broke down twice after we got it. The first time was when the hand brake linings came off the shoes and jammed resulting in overheating the disk/drum and us having to pull off the motorway. A later inspection found that the whole braking system needed replacing. Disks all round plus the parking brakes and pads. Then we were towing again and the newly installed towbar electrics failed. The installer plugged a 1/4" male spade connector into a fuse holder. It turns out that a hole in the spade connector was in almost perfect alignment with the pressure point on the fuse holder so there was limited 'quality' contact and the contact gave up. I also discovered that he used 1.5mm cable for most of the wiring after the 13 way cable, for the main power feed and the earths. He had 4 earth leads of 2.5mm joining to one 1.5mm cable to an earth point and one 1.5mm cable off to the fuse box. The voltage controlled split charging relay's instructions clearly state that 2.5mm cables are to be used. So apart from replacing the whole braking system and rewiring the newly done 'professional' towbar installation, it's fine."
Hi Vince

Thank you for your review - I'm sorry you had teething problems but glad we got them sorted for you.

Please do not hesitate to contact Stephen if we can be of any further assistance

Kind regards
"he sorted out all my concerns re the new\old agreement and made sure the vehicle I wanted arrived on time. Steve knows my requirements for non VAT vehicles and helps match the right vehicle with the right finance package"
(Stephen) - Posted 7 months ago
"Thank Stan very much for all his help. After the initial problem with the battery the van is lovely to drive. He was very helpful in sorting the battery. Hope to see him in another 5 years with my third van from you"
(Simon) - Posted 7 months ago
"Quick efficient and no fuss. Business like to a tee"
Barry
"Very friendly and Helpful staff help me find the right van for me"
"Supply me with the right van with no VAT and a great price"
Paul Hutchison
Unverified Reviewer
"Van bought over the phone, van as described, great service, thanks"
"The customer service I've received including resolving several issues has been exceptional."
(Simon) - Posted 7 months ago
"Great services got new van within 24hrs"
(Wayne) - Posted 7 months ago
"The van was just what the boxing club needed, Wayne was very professional in his duties"
(Wayne) - Posted 7 months ago
"I have purchased 3 connect vans over the past few years and Michael Doidge has always given me good advice I would recommend Anchor vans to others and with Ford over the door you can't go wrong"
(Michael Doidge) - Posted 10 months ago
"Michael was very helpful at every stage of my van purchase. The documents were sent over very quickly and the van arrived as described. Am very happy with the service that I received. Very professional and comprehensive. The care package was a great asset and the whole process was much easier than I had anticipated. Very impressed. Thank you."
(Michael Doidge) - Posted 10 months ago
"A very friendly fast and efficient service."
(Michael Doidge) - Posted 10 months ago
"Steve Margett is a great salesmen and s polite and pleasant guy very helpful and on the ball cheers I will recommend yr company tommy friends all the best"
(Stephen Margett) - Posted 10 months ago
"I was looking for a van for a while, popped into Anchor vans found what I wanted, met Colin who showed me around, a truly professional salesman who new what he was talking about ????"
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 10 months ago
"Fantastic company to deal with,really helpful and would use them again!"
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 10 months ago
"Quick and painless process. This is the second van I have bought from Mr Margetts."
(Stephen Margett) - Posted 10 months ago