Anchor Vans Reviews

enquiries.website@anchorvans.co.uk

Anchor Van Centre A4 Bath Rd Padworth Reading

Tell us how Anchor Vans made you happy

Telephone
"Quick and easy once I chose my van. Very pleased second van I’ve had from you."
(Wayne) - Posted 1 year ago
"Stan kept me informed of progress throughout the purchase and prepared the van to an excellent standard, true to his word. He gave me a strong impression that he takes pride in his work and this was evident when he arranged for bodywork repairs that could not be seen on internet pictures, as I bought this vehicle over the phone. A special mention to the delivery driver also who was friendly helpful and efficient. A great service"
(Simon) - Posted 1 year ago
"Poor to begin with (Sunday rep didn't phone back, twice, when he said he would). poor impression on previous day when two men (managers?) did a lot of ignoring us and doing very mitt le when both the woman and our guy were busy. Keevin was ok but not at all proactive...he left it til Thursday mid Afternoon to confirm payment derails and then said I had paid too late for the Friday delivery which we had originally agreed! He Seemed to be shocked that my wife would take delivery...I guess he wasn't to know that this particular mere woman has a degree in engineering and used to manage a crew of AA repair mechanics, but he came across as condescending and very sexist, which made him appear a bit stupid, not to mention insulting...training need I suspect, probably mostly blokes buying but it is 2017!"
(Keevin) - Posted 1 year ago
"Excellent service, good price and hassle free dealing"
"Very happy 😊"
(Wayne) - Posted 1 year ago
"The service I have received from sale, delivery and after sales has been superb. This is what I would expect and this is what has been delivered. Looking forward to my next purchase with Anchor vans. Well done you all. Happy customer."
(Keevin) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very efficient & friendly service & I am extremely pleased with my van."
(Stephen) - Posted 1 year ago
"Excellentservice well recommended and your service is great Thank you paul"
(Stephen) - Posted 1 year ago
"I was very pleased with the large amount of choice there was for the model I was interested in. Wayne was helpful and was able to answer any questions. He followed it up with great communication all the way through. Thank you anchor vans."
(Wayne) - Posted 1 year ago
"You didn't ask if you made me happy, you asked what I thought of Steven. He was good. The van broke down twice after we got it. The first time was when the hand brake linings came off the shoes and jammed resulting in overheating the disk/drum and us having to pull off the motorway. A later inspection found that the whole braking system needed replacing. Disks all round plus the parking brakes and pads. Then we were towing again and the newly installed towbar electrics failed. The installer plugged a 1/4" male spade connector into a fuse holder. It turns out that a hole in the spade connector was in almost perfect alignment with the pressure point on the fuse holder so there was limited 'quality' contact and the contact gave up. I also discovered that he used 1.5mm cable for most of the wiring after the 13 way cable, for the main power feed and the earths. He had 4 earth leads of 2.5mm joining to one 1.5mm cable to an earth point and one 1.5mm cable off to the fuse box. The voltage controlled split charging relay's instructions clearly state that 2.5mm cables are to be used. So apart from replacing the whole braking system and rewiring the newly done 'professional' towbar installation, it's fine."
Hi Vince

Thank you for your review - I'm sorry you had teething problems but glad we got them sorted for you.

Please do not hesitate to contact Stephen if we can be of any further assistance

Kind regards
"he sorted out all my concerns re the new\old agreement and made sure the vehicle I wanted arrived on time. Steve knows my requirements for non VAT vehicles and helps match the right vehicle with the right finance package"
(Stephen) - Posted 1 year ago
"Thank Stan very much for all his help. After the initial problem with the battery the van is lovely to drive. He was very helpful in sorting the battery. Hope to see him in another 5 years with my third van from you"
(Simon) - Posted 1 year ago
"Quick efficient and no fuss. Business like to a tee"
(Stephen) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very friendly and Helpful staff help me find the right van for me"
"Supply me with the right van with no VAT and a great price"
(Wayne) - Posted 1 year ago
"Van bought over the phone, van as described, great service, thanks"
"The customer service I've received including resolving several issues has been exceptional."
(Simon) - Posted 1 year ago
"Great services got new van within 24hrs"
(Wayne) - Posted 1 year ago
"The van was just what the boxing club needed, Wayne was very professional in his duties"
(Wayne) - Posted 1 year ago
"I have purchased 3 connect vans over the past few years and Michael Doidge has always given me good advice I would recommend Anchor vans to others and with Ford over the door you can't go wrong"
(Michael Doidge) - Posted 1 year ago