Aolani Hawaii Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii

About Aolani Hawaii: Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Click Here

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy

"Good communication with company was a plus for me. Fast shipping. Product absolutely beautiful!! Highly recommend this company!"
"Ordered a koa and tungsten ring for my boyfriend! The ring is gorgeous and the customer service was incredible!!! Thank you for a perfect experience!"
"We just received our wedding rings and they are absolutely beautiful!! We are thrilled with them!! Thank you so much Aolani!! We will send you pictures from our wedding day - June 29th of this year!!"
"Fantastic service, beautiful bangle, thank you Cheryl"
"Beautiful ring for my husband replacement wedding band. I am so excited to give it to him for an Anniversary present. Shipping was right on time."
"The ring is nice. Lighter then I thought it would be tho. But nice.."
"The ring is beautiful. Fits as expected. It will make a perfect wedding ring for my fiance. Thank you!"
"Order two rings for our wedding. Haven't used them yet, but we've tried then on and they fit perfectly. So happy with them. My fiance wanted these ribs because he if from Hawaii. I'd recommend them to others."
"Just wanted to let you know that I received my ring today which was a pleasant surprise as it arrived earlier than expected and in time for my wedding anniversary on Friday. I can't wait to give it to my husband and see his face light up with joy! Thank you again for your excellent service, it was a pleasure doing business with you!"
"Great ring, great service,now my wife wants one for herself, thank you so much for your beautiful ring."
"Love the ring I bought my husband for our 29th wedding anniversary! It is beautiful."
"Good purchase very profesenal. Planing to buy again soon"
"The ring arrived very quickly, it was perfectly engraved and looked soo beautiful in person!"
"I love my new ring! Love the INCREDIBLY prompt response and service. Aolani is my go-to for beautiful pieces from my home state."
"Love their products! Great prices, beautiful pieces. Didn’t take long from order to receive the jewelry, will definitely order again!"
"Beautiful ring. The size was a bit too large so I had a jeweler measure the ring and my fingers. He determined that I needed a 1/4 size smaller. I just sent the original ring back today, so let's see how the return process goes."
"Excellent quality! The gift was amazingly received. I will purchase from this organization again, THANKS!"
"very friendly , good prices , nice people to do business with ,"
"as usual the goods were excellent but the delivery was 2 days late"
"The ring is beautiful but I was hoping the ring had some weight to it.. Feels cheap ..and I really wished inside the ring did not say titanium size 12 and then next to it said love sis. I wish there was just an engraving that said left cyst underneath which was very hard to read"
Aloha, thank you for your honest review. We are so sorry the ring is so lightweigted, But we have to say being lightweight is the main reason people choose Titanium over other material. Its best known for being light and durable. Also all rings must be stamped with made mateial and size inside. We appologise those are standard prattice in our field. Mahalo
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.77 based on 145 reviews