Aolani Hawaii Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii

About Aolani Hawaii: Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Click Here

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy

"The rings I’ve purchased are exactly what I wanted. They are durable and appear long lasting. I especially like the tortoise shell inlay with its brilliant color. It adds the right amount of shimmer to the design. The solid koa with tungsten accents make the barrel design look and feel like an expensive jewel. Who needs diamonds when you can substitute koa and tortoise shell and get the same results. I’m in total awe with the beauty of these rings!"
"Such a beautiful piece... thank you.. God Bless and Mele Kalikimaka"
"The work and design of rings are absolutely exquisite. Customer service is top-notch and what a great experience if all customer service was this way!"
"The ring looks perfect but I won't know until Christmas as it is a present."
"The ring arrived on time and is beautiful.. I'm sure my husband will love it for our 5th wedding anniversary."
"Amazing service and double checked that they had understand everything I had specified in my order. The wedding band is so beautiful! My husband to be loves it so much! I'm slightly jealous of his ring so I'll be ordering one for myself!"
"Excellent product, excellent service and delivered early!!"
"This is a beautiful ring. It fit just perfect. The price was also very reasonable. I would recommend buying jewelry from Aolani Hawaii to anyone that wants quality jewelry for a great price."
"I got a 2 tone gold womens ring and a abalone ring for my husband. This company was great! Took back my husband's and exchanged it for a smaller size- no problem! I love mine and much less than their competitors."
"Love the ring perfect for our luau wedding renewal!!!!"
"Lovely design and weight is perfect. We’ll order more. Ring size is too large my fault but return is guaranteed and easy. Thank you for your company."
"Ring is beautiful and my husband LOVES it!"
"From selection/sizing to delivery-everything was great. My ring is beautiful and is of high quality. I have had it about a week now and I am very satisfied. - thanks"
"We are extremely impressed with the quality of our tungsten wedding rings! Now I'm happy my original white gold band was causing skin problems! Wish we had known about you folks when we got married 2 years ago! Absolutely love the rings and telling all our friends about you! The shipping was incredibly quick also! :-)"
"Our Koa wood rings were delivered quickly and great quality, would buy from Aolani again"
"Beautiful ring. I have 6 rings from you all exceptional"
"The ring is absolutely amazing. The craftsmanship in it is flawless and the rose gold option is nice as well as my fiancée has a rose gold ring and we wanted them to match. I’ll be happy to wear this ring for a lifetime and tell them Aolani Hawaii made it."
"My new wife and myself love our wedding combo!! Thank you so much for great prices but even greater quality!!"
"Got these rings. They are gorgeous."
"We are very pleased with our purchase. In fact we wed about 5-1/2 hours ago. We love the rings and everyone loved them too. Keep doing what your doing"
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.77 based on 145 reviews