Aolani Hawaii Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii
Read Aolani Hawaii Reviews

About Aolani Hawaii:

Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy
Aolani Hawaii 5 star review on 20th June 2020
Renee Trock
More Photos & Videos
I was a little nervous ordering from someone who I wasn't familiar with but the ring is excellent quality and I'm very pleased.
Love.. love.. LOVE this ring. My boyfriend hasn't worn ring in the six years we've been together it he loves this ring! It's more beautiful in person than the photos on the website. Love that it's made with wood native to Hawaii. It's not only beautiful but an eye catcher and conversation piece. We can't wait to buy our next piece!
Picture doesn't do justice. My fiance loves all things bourbon, so this style is perfect for him!
Very satisfied with purchase.
Love the ring. Nice quality. Arrived on time. Perfect gift!
Arrived in a good amount of time with efficient tracking service. The quality is wonderful and matched the picture and description exactly. However, the ring fit quite tight despite having the finger in question sized and buying that exact size.
we have been to this beautiful island 7 times, and love it so much. my husband saw the ring and i surprised him with this for christmas. he loved it and it fit perfectly. we are so pleased with it and your company!
Everything about this was amazing!! When I got the ring it’s beautifully made and my husband loves it. The company itself is also amazing. I was updated on every part of the order including when it was delivered! Overall I am very pleased with my experience.
Rings were beautiful and perfect fit. Shipping was very fast also.
Beautiful ring just right for our Maui wedding
love hawaii;)
Very nice Hawaiian ring. Fast delivery. Satisfied customer!
I had ordered a ring here for an engagement ring. Received a confirmation email and then an email saying it was delivered. However, the package was not found on my porch nor was it in the mail box. I waited 2 days to see if it would arrive and it never did. I sent an email about the missing ring and the company was no help and didn’t even bother offering a replacement ring for the $86 ring I bought. Now im out $86 and a ring for a planned engagement.
Have not yet received my order so cannot comment.
Absolutely beautiful and arrived faster than expected. Will definitely be ordering again. Great service and lovely product.
Beautiful and amazing
I was impressed with how quickly the ring arrived. It is absolutely stunning! My fiancé loves it! We are very happy with Aolani Hawaii and will definitely buy from them again.
Very pleased with your service and quality of the ring. I think I should have ordered a smaller size but a beautiful ring. Thank you!
This cross pendant is beautiful. Solidly made and looks great on my teenage son.
I absolutely love the ring. Well made and classy! Beautiful!!
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.77 based on 236 reviews