Aolani Hawaii Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii
Read Aolani Hawaii Reviews

About Aolani Hawaii:

Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy
I was a little nervous ordering from someone who I wasn't familiar with but the ring is excellent quality and I'm very pleased.
Love.. love.. LOVE this ring. My boyfriend hasn't worn ring in the six years we've been together it he loves this ring! It's more beautiful in person than the photos on the website. Love that it's made with wood native to Hawaii. It's not only beautiful but an eye catcher and conversation piece. We can't wait to buy our next piece!
Picture doesn't do justice. My fiance loves all things bourbon, so this style is perfect for him!
Very satisfied with purchase.
Love the ring. Nice quality. Arrived on time. Perfect gift!
we have been to this beautiful island 7 times, and love it so much. my husband saw the ring and i surprised him with this for christmas. he loved it and it fit perfectly. we are so pleased with it and your company!
Everything about this was amazing!! When I got the ring it’s beautifully made and my husband loves it. The company itself is also amazing. I was updated on every part of the order including when it was delivered! Overall I am very pleased with my experience.
Rings were beautiful and perfect fit. Shipping was very fast also.
Beautiful ring just right for our Maui wedding
love hawaii;)
Very nice Hawaiian ring. Fast delivery. Satisfied customer!
Absolutely beautiful and arrived faster than expected. Will definitely be ordering again. Great service and lovely product.
Beautiful and amazing
I was impressed with how quickly the ring arrived. It is absolutely stunning! My fiancé loves it! We are very happy with Aolani Hawaii and will definitely buy from them again.
Very pleased with your service and quality of the ring. I think I should have ordered a smaller size but a beautiful ring. Thank you!
This cross pendant is beautiful. Solidly made and looks great on my teenage son.
I absolutely love the ring. Well made and classy! Beautiful!!
We love our rings. Arrived on time, fit is good. Would order again.
We love our wedding bands! Durable, unique and beautiful. And when they didn’t have one of the rings immediately available in the size we requested, they quickly reached out and offered solutions. Mahalo!
The ring we ordered is perfect and the customer service has been awesome. One item in our order was no longer available and they reached out to me so quickly to show me what I could replace it with or just get my money back. Everything got here when they said it would and was in perfect condition!
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.75 based on 246 reviews