Aolani Hawaii Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aolani Hawaii
Read Aolani Hawaii Reviews

About Aolani Hawaii:

Aolani Hawaii sells Tungsten Koa Wood Wedding Rings & Titanium Rings, Ceramic Rings & Silver, Gold Handmade Traditional Hawaiian Heirloom Rings & Jewelries

808-392-9681

aloha@aolanihawaii.com

Tell us how Aolani Hawaii made you happy
Aolani Hawaii 5 star review on 20th June 2020
Renee Trock
More Photos & Videos
My fiancé always wanted a gold and koa ring, it’s his dream ring and you folks made his dream come true. Loved the added bonus for me as well. Beautifully made koa pineapple earrings. Mahalo Nui loa Aolani Hawaii.
The rings are fine crafted art. I have received many compliments on my ring. I received my order in less than a week here in Michigan.
My fiance and I love his rings!
Got our wedding rings today and they are absolutely gorgeous ..... love them ... thank you soooooo much
I ordered a set of wedding rings for my husband and I and received them today. They are gorgeous and fit perfect!
The toe ring is beautiful!!! I’ll be purchasing again in the future!
Aolani Hawaii 5 star review on 20th June 2020
I love my bracelet! I have worn it every second since it arrived. Already planning to buy more.
I love the stainless finish. It looks so elegant-but it looks amazing with everything from shorts to evening gowns.
Beautiful ring! I had to resize the ring and they did it very quick.
I loved the shipping updates and was very happy with my high quality product.
Amazing quality! Purchased my fiancé’s wedding band from here and it’s absolutely perfect. He is going to love it ❤️ He will see it on our wedding day 11/7/2020 🥰
We have received our matching wedding bands and are extremely happy. They are beautiful and the ordering and delivery process went as smoothly as possible. Great job!!
Excellent service! Beautiful workmanship... just as advertised... Bought ring as my anniversary gift... It arrived 3 days before our 65th anniversary...Really surprised at the fast service! Thank you!
The ring came earlier than expected. It also a beautiful ring. Thank you.
Love it! Bought to replace lost ring and it looks great!
The ring is beautiful. Cant wait for my soon to be husband to wear it.
Beautiful ring. 10mm size 7.5...silver.
Beautiful flowers and design. Everything I imagine Hawaiian islands to be🙂
Excellent quality and design. The photograph is accurate, stunning bands, truly beautiful. We have received many compliments, even our Hawaiian friends were like where did you get those?
This ring is absolutely beautiful in every way. The details are gorgeous, the fit is excellent and it arrived so fast!
It took so much searching to find the exact wedding band my boyfriend wanted. Real turquoise is not easy to find in an eternity band. Harder even still to find men's rings in half sizes much less quarter sizes. I was really starting to panic until Aolani came up. And at a much better price! With engraving! Ordering was easy. His only complaint was the box.
Aloha! My wife and I now have paired tungsten opal wedding rings, thanks 🙏 to you folks. We celebrated our honeymoon on Oahu in 2012, six years before we got married, at the Supermoon rising over Diamondhead to the live sounds of Dooby Brothers band. Brings back beautiful memories for us! Mahalo🙏
Aolani Hawaii is rated 4.77 based on 236 reviews