Aperture IVA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA
Read Aperture IVA Reviews

Tell us how Aperture IVA made you happy
The team at Aperture we’re fantastic from the beginning to the end of our IVA they were allways available to answer any questions throughout our journey many thanks for helping us manage our debt and lifting the stress we were going through.
I highly recommend anyone in financial difficulties with debt to contact Aperature IVA. They will look into and contact the organisations that you are struggling to pay and sort out a payment plan. It took me 7 years to pay my credit card debts which would have taken 30 years or more to continue to pay the credit card companies direct. (My debts were mainly due to the total greed of credit card interest rates which kept going up and up). Aperature give total peace of mind and take a huge weight off your shoulders. I have completed my payments and have learned NEVER to have another credit card again. The relief is indescribable.
I have been pleased with Aperture. They were there for me through the whole time. There were numerous correspondence from them keeping me updated on various changes. Whenever I had to contact them on the phone they were always helpful.
Highly recommend this company they have helped me out and took all the stress off of me and anything that came they dealt with it straight away they have been a great help. Thank you all again
Aperture have been there for me in my debt situation guiding and monitoring my financial expenditures till l finished my IVA.I am now just waiting for my completion certificate.I will not hesitate to recommend Aperture to anyone in debt to call Aperture to get help.and stop creditors sending threatening letters,etc,etc. Thank you Aperture.
The staff at Aperture were always there to help. There was never a question too big or small. Throughout the five years that my IVA was in place, I was never judged or made to feel uncomfortable about my financial situation. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone that is having trouble with debt.
I always Aperture very pleasant and helpful when you phoned for advice
Brilliant from start to finish would recommend thanks
Brilliant service, made very easy.
Knowledgeable, professional and always courteous, Aperture were really there to support me through my IVA journey. They stuck to any promises made e.g. call backs and info being via email and were always willing to talk through everything in detail with me. Cannot recommend enough.
Was the best thing I have ever done .took all the worry away .many thanks .
My husband and me had an IVA the setup and the payment plan went smoothly and if we have to take a payment break it was ok they added it on to the end and we just paid an extra month at the end. I now know so there's no point stressing out over the money you owe any more there is people out there to help you. We're so happy we're now debt-free and we can live our life debt free with our family.
From start to finish Aperture looked after me and my Iva,great customer service and help when I needed it. I can only give great praise to all who was involved with my iva.Many Thanks great service.
I was losing sleep over my debt. Aperture reassured me. They were very supportive and talked me through everything. After setting up my initial payment plan the supported me through any problems and I was kept fully up to date once my end date came close. I'm very grateful to aperture and now sleep much better.
Aperture were very professional throughout my IVA. Extremely helpful whenever I phoned and always dealt with anything I asked of them.
Having now completed the IVA process is like having a huge weight lifted from our shoulders. The staff take away all the worries and treat you with respect at a time when you feel at your lowest. The whole process has completely changed the way we plan and use our money. We are now in a good position for the future, with the tools and mentality to progress and enjoy life instead of just existing.
Just to say how aperture helped me get out of debt, and help me organise my money. I was able to budget my money and organise my payments.
very good reliable helped me a lot
Couldn't have picked better representation they made me feel at ease from day 1. I recommend Aperture to everyone.
They were very helpful indeed. The whole process was conducted in a very friendly & professional manner. I would have no problem in recommending them.
Aperture IVA is rated 4.90 based on 519 reviews