www.aphw.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.aphw.com

Tell us how www.aphw.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Well guys, I really wish I had consulted Yelp, Trustpilot, or Pissedconsumer before I bought a home warranty. APHW was rated as the best home warranty by Consumer Advocate (2019) and has good reviews on Google for some reason.

All I can figure is that all the other companies must actually break into your house and rob you. That's the only way they could be any worse than APHW.

I paid for their Supreme Home Warranty with all the add-ons, bells and whistles, and a $100 deductible. I've now filed two claims - plumbing and A/C - both of them straightforward and exactly what you buy a home warranty for. APHW denied both claims.

Not a penny. And you can tell when they're speaking with the service technician that they're trying to figure out a way to not pay the claim. Most of the service personnel around here (Texas) refuse to deal with home warranties for this reason.

Anyhow, one of the things I hate worst in this world is feeling like a fool. Unless you like that feeling, I'd think twice about home warranties in general.

That said, if you're still going to purchase one, find another company. Any other company.
www.aphw.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews