Applebys tiles Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Applebys tiles

How would you rate Applebys tiles ?

"Worst tiler I have ever come across . I spent £500 on tiles paid him £730 he layed so bad I had to take off and that cost me another £500 and get a professional tiler in that cost me another £2000 now he says he is taking me to court. He has also said he will start legal action against two other persons on my builder Keep well clear .also my builder which I got him from, not though me but they have now taken him off there books all the other reviews on this page were written on the same dates strange don’t you think"
Applebys tiles is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews