Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
I am never buying from this seller again. I returned an item that was damaged when I opened it and after being told they were looking into it I have never heard anything. I now have no heater and no refund. Disgusting!
Poor communication. Ordered a product in stock then had to call myself over a week later to be told nothing available.
Don’t sell what you don’t have
Hi still waiting for someone to respond to my email about damaged product delivered. 3 Emails so far I have heard nothing
I have received a damaged oven twice now I am still waiting for the issue to be resolved the first one was dispatched on the 1/6/20 still waiting not happy
I need someone to call me asap
Their website said if I ordered prior to 10am on the 3/6/20 then delivery would be delivery would be 5/6/20. By lunchtime no one had come or contacted me so I phoned them. Their reply won’t be delivered till maybe 10/6/20.
I am completely unhappy. I didn't get the brand I wanted and no one bothered to ring me, I had to ring after a week of placing my order to find out why I hadn't heard anything. The dishwasher is dented on the side and it is a free standing dishwasher so I am not happy. The cylinder/strainer inside was also missing. I would like someone to contact me regards to this
I don't feel the product is safe.When it used the door there is a gap and smoke came when tried to roast bread.How can I return and get the refund please ?
I RECEIVED MY ORDER AFTER MORE THAN A MONTH OF THE PAYMENT DATE. I GOT MY ORDER BROKEN. I SENT A MESSAGE WITH NO RESPONSE. I DO NOT RECOMMEND :(
I have not received any purchased products. Still waiting for feedback on delivery.
Appliance Giant is rated 4.48 based on 864 reviews