Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
I bought our Lenoxx, portable DVD player in November of 2021 as a Christmas gift for my wife but delivery was delayed until February 2022. At the time, COVID-19 lockdowns, vaccination rates and associated hysteria were peaking. It required Alliance Giant to be empathic, master communicators who were positive, honest and upfront with their customer base ... and they delivered in spades! They were in constant communication with the supplier and with me, their customer. I am pleased to recommend Appliance Giant to ALL prospective purchasers.
I placed and paid for my order on 8 Feb expecting delivery within the week. 2 weeks later my Principal rang to see what was happening as I was away - they said we only had one walkie talkie in stock and was waiting for the other. I rang again a few weeks later (17 March) - lady said the same. I asked that the one you had be forwarded and cancel the other one with a refund to be processed. Still have not received the refund. I had no phone calls or emails from you advising what was going on. Very very poor customer service. The walkie talkie arrived 24 March. Just over 6 weeks to be delivered and that was only because I rang you guys!!!
Fantastic customer service. Kept me updated on the delivery of my washing machine via email and phone calls without having to contact them. Excellent communication and customer service from the delivery driver who also installed the washing machine. Very satisfied
Great service , arrived much quicker than I thought it would and the product works great. Definitely will use them again!!!
Fast delivery and transaction
Nothing wrong with the dishwasher once it arrived, however, it took far too long to arrive. The tracking system was pathetic and communication with the courier was impossible. The first day offered for delivery was not convenient at less than 2 hours' notice so I was assured it would arrive the following day (Friday). After multiple attempts to contact Hunter Express through the number I had been called from on the Thursday I was informed that the guy had not included my item in the schedule for Friday! Finally, it turned up on the following Monday. The driver was on his own and was unable/unwilling to bring the item into the house because of the 5 steps and the lack of appropriate lifting equipment. Obviously, no effort was made by him to remove the old dishwasher either which I had been told he would do. I would not use this company again because of the very poor service from the delivery company they employ.
Excellent customer service, after delivery help with service from Simpson
Grea service
He was great and cleaned up the mess. He also displayed respect and courtesy
Arrived in good time but only packed in a plastic post bag so the item box was squashed & broken. It was for a gift so not great. Items with fragile packaging need to be posted in a box.
Good price delivery and friendly staff
The online ordering process was easy, great range of products, good communication and free delivery for my order, what more can a girl ask for 😁
Great service. Easy to deal with.
Best price, but it took over a week to get a delivery date. Great if you are not in a hurry!
Miscommunication on delivery dates but worked out in the end.
Very good to purchase from. Good price and great communication.
Exceptional service
Ordered on 20 Feb - ETA 24-28 Feb but item still has not arrived 2.5 weeks later. Sent email for them to follow up but still no reply.
Fridge is already leaking. Have opened a job last week. Still no reply. Only reason not very poor was because it was a good price.
Hi bought a Westinghouse Rang hood fast delivery good service the only thing that I was disappointed with no instructions with it or bolts or screws it might be easy for some to put on but not for the first timer if you have instructions can you please send some
Appliance Giant is rated 4.4 based on 1,019 reviews