Appliance Giant Reviews

Read Appliance Giant Reviews

sales@appliancegiant.com.au

10 Cavasinni Place

Tell us how Appliance Giant made you happy
The product is really good (Vax vacuum cleaner) all accessories came with it and works good. The only downfall was it took two months to actually receive it from when I had ordered and paid.
I purchased a Breville toast and melt as a birthday present for my sister On 14 July. I’m sure at the time of purchase it did not say out of stock. There were several competitors who didn’t have any in stock and the reason I avoided them, because it was a present. My sister received a phone call several weeks later saying the toaster were out of stock and would she accept a substitute brand. She told the employee she didn’t buy it and referred them to me, the buyer. I wanted the Breville brand and accepted a mid August delivery. By the beginning of September, I rang your organisation to find Breville stock was due mid October. The employee said she would check with the manager about an updated due date and let me know or offer a refund. The very next day I received a shipped email and my sister received the toaster within the week. Hence, the reason I gave your organisation a poor rating.
Great valuable, free delivery and came within 3 days.. thank you
Thanks for your services.
Delivery man was very kindly.
I'm satisfied.

Fast service
Great product. Received my order promptly and in good condition to my door step. Thanks.
This company, Appliance Giant, is a total RIP Off. If you want to get screwed, order something from them. The short version of a long story is that at the first part of the Covid Scare I ordered a $1400 freezer From Appliance Giant through Amazon. This was early March 2020. It arrived damaged. One of the back corners at the floor was bent. It appeared that it had been dropped. The delivery people noted the damage and took photos. They told me the vendor would be in contact. Meantime to use the freezer I had to put a piece of 3/4” wood under the back corner to level it so the door would open. After never hearing from Appliance Giant I filed a refund or replace request with Amazon. I was told that since the 30 day return period had passed (while I was waiting to be contacted by Appliance Giant) and there was nothing they could do about the damage or lack of response by Appliance Giant. Several appeals to Amazon were denied.
I did receive one phone call from the owner of Appliance Giant who said there would be no problem with the refund and it would be handled the following week. That was June 2020. Never heard another thing from them and no returned phone messages.
I could continue this saga but the bottomline is don’t buy anything from Appliance Giant if you expect to be treated fairly and don't count on Amazon to back you up in the case of an unresponsive vendor. Bottom line I am out over $1400 with a damaged freezer that has to be propped up with a piece of wood to be able to open the door.
Great communication and very fast delivery.
I hadn’t heard of this company but they came up cheapest on a giggle search for a product I wanted to buy as a gift (google smart speaker!)

Initially I thought P&P was too high at £5 for 3-5 days working delivery but it still worked out cheaper than the rest - BUT the item arrived the very next day! (There is the option for next day delivery but it was £9.99). So I’m blown away with their efficient dispatch & postage!
Sent me the wrong item I returned incorrect item but after 3 week's still waiting for the correct item Very disappointed
Very efficient processing and fast shipping .
Thank you for a very positive shopping experience.
Great service and pricing with very friendly and helpful staff.
delivered on time
Fast delivery and friendly customer service
Great value. Prompt delivery. Easy to deal with.
Fabulous product for a good price and fast delivery. What more do you want?
warms the whole apartment and has improved the winter "liveability" of my residence.

Get one, they are great
Amazing customer service team, and delivery personnel. Highly recommend them!
service price all good
Appliance Giant were excellent. Smooth transaction and excellent after sale service.
Appliance Giant is rated 4.49 based on 594 reviews