Appliance Giant Reviews

10 Cavasinni Place

Tell us how Appliance Giant made you happy
Excellent service.
Very good service!!! Totally recommend
I'm very pleased with the items I purchased and the fast delivery from Appliance Giant. I hope to make more purchased in the future.
Great service, good value product.
The goods arrived on time as promised. The appliance was as advertised and performed well straight out of the box.
The product itself was great I’ve had no issues but did take about two months to arrive.
Appliance Giant has a superb service. I was not expecting for my order to arrive within two days after I placed my order.

I am impressed with their service!!

I am enjoying using the product that I have ordered and it came just in time when the weather here in Sydney became colder. I ordered a De Longhi product and I must say that it does serve its purpose efficiently.
Very happy with the service I have received from Appliance Giant unfortunately TNT have failed to deliver my item and therefore your company has to order another one of the Samsung Microwaves.

I hope my microwave comes back to you so you can forward it to me or I look forward to receiving the replacement microwave
Best customer service
Delivery was great and installation. There was a delay in shipping, however, primarily driven by Covid.
Quick delivery, item as described
Great Fridge ! Great Service ! Great Price !
Thanks !
Excellent product with prompt delivery thank you.
Fast delivery!! Easy purchasing
Item was broken when delivered. Got in touch to inform them and heard nothing until PayPal bought into it on my behalf. Now waiting to hear after returning product, on what they are going to do. Have had to buy another heater from elsewhere as this has taken so long. Hopefully I will hear back from them eventually.
Wonderful little stove, great for a van or just extra cooking for a party etc....easy to clean and store away...***** out of ***** star rating...
Item came quickly and was as described.
service was good from appliance giant but the delivery time from tnt was pretty ordinary
Very positive experience. Est to order online & arrived as promised.
Excellent service,great prices