Appliance Giant Reviews

Read Appliance Giant Reviews

sales@appliancegiant.com.au

10 Cavasinni Place

Tell us how Appliance Giant made you happy
The product was as described and I had done my research, so the price was the best I can find. The amazing thing was that I ordered one day and it arrived the next!
Delivers in a timely manner, best price around. Great websit
Even though the wait for the appliance was a few weeks I was kept informed and offered a refund instead. When it was time for delivery it was overnight and my drop instructions were followed. Thanks!
I found them to be an honest and fair trader. So far the telephone and answering machine is performing to the standard expected. It was delivered in a quick and timely manner and was packed in an exemplary manner so was received in excellent condition. I would have no hesitation in recommending the company.
Just as advertised
Powerful blender
Great service
Great team - clear communication and achieved delivery on promised scheduled, a lot cheaper than most retailers
Great work
Great prices and service
Very happy with my purchase. Now have all the areas of my home covered with a phone we can answer quickly so not to miss calls. I found it very easy to install all of them.
Thank you.
Great experience with Appliance Giant. They kept me up to date with the progress of my purchase and delivery was timely. Thank you for great service
Great item and at the best price around.
Quick courteous response to delivery status.
Drier delivered ahead of schedule, no fuss simple transaction.
Fantastic service
Friendly and helpful
Excellent service
Very efficient with the correct product delivered.
Great service
Your firm is top of our list if we need anything, because the service is A1 and we are happy dealing with you. Best wishes for the future to you and your staff
Emily Skelton
Packaged very well, arrived in only 2 days even in the pandemic, perfect product! Highly recommend.
Appliance Giant is rated 4.47 based on 449 reviews