Appliance Giant Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Giant
Read Appliance Giant Reviews
Arrived on time with professional service both at enquiry over the phone and delivery. The television is fantastic, very easy set up, good sound and great picture even in a room with a large room.
First business dealings with Appliance Giant, good service, appliance delivered when stated, delivery men very helpful and new appliance unpacked and carton plus old appliance taken away. Very impressed and will definitely use again. Thank you Appliance Giant!
Great product, great price, tracking and fast efficient delivery. Will buy from Appliance Giant again!
Could not be happier with the service that we received. We needed a fridge straight away and your sales/office lady was super helpful. Made great suggestions of fridges that would fit our area and even confirmed stock was in stock by physically checking warehouse.
I was so impressed with the service from Appliance Giant. The delivery was so professional, they installed the dryer and took away the boxes all inclusive Unlike other stores where You have to pay for this service. And the price was cheaper than any other place. I’ll Definitely be buying my next appliance from you guys.
Great Price , Great Product ! Thanks :-)
I would never deal with you again whilst you are using the delivery company that you do. As far as your prices go and products go, they are good.
We were promised for Tuesday afternoon Wednesday definitely It was delivered Friday
price was great came quickly packed very well works great thanks heaps
Very late
Great customer service Fast delivery
Fast, reliable and professional
Had a problem with original jug and Appliance Giant swapped it over swiftly! Awesome service.
Competent staff. Order was processed quickly. Look forward to dealing with you again.
Honestly my excellent experience with Appliance Giant is really down to the amazing customer service from Alyssa. She was beyond helpful last year when I bought a fridge so it was a no brainer when I needed a new washing machine this year. Thanks Alyssa!
Excellent service
Competitive price and friendly service.
WHY DID MY ITEM NEVER ARRIVE? I ordered it a month ago but the problem is you use an unprofessional courier service called HUNTER EXPRESS that could not be bothered to deliver it - I have called them and left several messages but nobody answers the phone, nobody has replied or reacted to my reports. Reading their 1 star reviews online I can see that it will probably never be delivered because they are desperately inept and unprofessional. As long as you continue to use this courier then I strongly encourage anybody considering buying from you to find an alternative place to shop. What i would like is a full refund so I can buy the item from a retailer who uses a reliable courier. Or, perhaps you could dispatch it again using a professional delivery service. As long as anybody uses Hunter Express for shipping I will never purchase from them again.
Very happy with my new Beko fridge. Received it quickly and was delivered by helpful man who took away my old fridge. Great price and service
My order was delivered within days of ordering. I was amazed how quickly I received it and am certainly enjoying my purchase. I certainly rate Appliance Giant excellent and 5 stars.
Good service, reasonable price.
Appliance Giant is rated 4.4 based on 1,018 reviews