AquaLiv Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend AquaLiv

About AquaLiv: The AquaLiv System installs under the kitchen sink and creates structured alkaline spring water from tap. It goes beyond mere purification to ensure the water you drink is the best water on Earth.

AquaLiv Water is super refreshing and your body will love it.

"clean water"
"PURE GOOD TATSTING WATER;)"
"AquaLIv system is amazing. Water tastes like silk."
"I really love my filter system. but your discount didn't work for my replacement filters..You should send me the $10.00"
"Good taste. Works flawlessly"
"This water system seems to support what I have frequently read about following an alkaline diet. We have had no problems or issues with our system."
"Love our AquaLiv system! Have been enjoying it for about 4 years....delicious alkaline water with its healthy minerals intact. Was not treating a specific health issue with water, but had been using RO water for a number of years and still felt thirsty all the time. The AquaLiv water is satisfying and refreshing."
"I love aqualiv water- it literally tastes alive and like what I imagine drinking from a natural stream once tasted like before our species polluted all the waters of our earth."
"I think the quality of the system is very good. I recommend it often to all my clients."
"Tastes great. Feels great!"
"I have had my system for over 8 years. I had a R.O. system before and this system is far superior. I recommend them to my clients often."
"The water tastes great and it's nice knowing we're nourishing our bodies with such good water!"
"Gives our water a fresh taste"
"I have had my system for several years and love it! Clean water free of toxins and bacteria that is remineralized is the best!"
"I absolutely love my AquaLiv Water System so much that I fill my stainless steel water bottle and take it with me everywhere I go...my children do the same. I’ve had other systems, but this is the best by far & I hope it lasts me for the rest of my life."
"Water tastes great and health benefits are measurable!"
"Invoice came in advance. Quick response. Excellent service."
AquaLiv is rated 4.91 based on 514 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access