AquaLiv Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend AquaLiv

About AquaLiv: The AquaLiv System installs under the kitchen sink and creates structured alkaline spring water from tap. It goes beyond mere purification to ensure the water you drink is the best water on Earth.

AquaLiv Water is super refreshing and your body will love it.

"Enjoy the filter system and love the water we drink,"
"Water tastes great! Great discounts and customer service for returning customers!"
"The clean taste of the water"
"Water is more satisfying"
"Fresh clean safe drinking water! What's not to like??"
"The water tastes crisp and clean. I like that the mineral content isn't eliminated for the sake of clean water."
"Good, clean, fresh water!!! And it's easy to use of course!"
"I have had my Aqualiv for several years and i absolutely recommend it! Very affordable and great water quality!"
"tastes good...easy to use"
"Our water tastes great and I am glad that it is filtered."
"Great tasting water. Everyone that tries it raves about how smooth it is. Many other benefits"
"great taste and keeps minerals"
"We went from a reverse osmosis filter to AquaLiv. Wow what a difference . All of the sudden we are enjoying water again. Easy to drink taste most excellent , well hydrating and best of all everyone loves drinking AquaLiv quality water."
"Low maintenance filter system, water tastes fine."
"Ensuring that I have uncontaminated water and the trust that I have a premium system."
"Water tastes excellent! We enjoy knowing that we are getting good back to nature water from our faucets and ice. Our Aqualiv water makes our coffee taste really, really good as well."
"Great tasting water, no aftertaste or bad smells, have had the system for three years"
"Love the fresh clean energizing water that doesn't require power!"
"Love the taste of the water! thanks!"
AquaLiv is rated 4.91 based on 554 reviews