AquaLiv Reviews

of reviewers recommend AquaLiv
Read AquaLiv Reviews

About AquaLiv:

The AquaLiv System recreates the dynamics of a mountain spring under the kitchen sink to produce the best-tasting water you’ve ever had.

AquaLiv 5 star review on 30th March 2021
AquaLiv 5 star review on 8th August 2020
Gabriel Navarrete
AquaLiv 4 star review on 24th September 2020
Ken Gray
Right now I am neutral. It's been a few weeks under a year since we changed filter and just had a water test. The test shows total dissolved solids at 228. It is just me and spouse, not sure how it could be that bad in less than year. How do you know if used greater than 1000 gal water? I find it unlikely we use that much water.
Hi Valerie, thank you for your review. Our water system does not lower your TDS. We do not remove minerals, and that is exactly what TDS is. The 228 ppm level is actually very good, which means your water is rich in minerals! If you wish to test the performance of the filters, you need to take a water sample to a lab and have them test it for contaminants. Thanks again!
Posted 1 hour ago
Gives us confidence that the water we are drinking is safe.
Thank you so much for the five-star review, Jim! We're delighted you're satisfied!
Posted 1 hour ago
Sales representative Ela! I give her 5 stars for her help.
Thank you so much for the kind words and the five-star review, Tammy!
Posted 1 hour ago
Makes our water taste great.
We're happy to hear that, Kate! Thank you very much!
Posted 1 hour ago
How clean and life sustaining your system is for my family. Thank you for the most excellent product .
We're thrilled to hear you and your family are enjoying your water! Thank you so much, Luis!
Posted 1 hour ago
I have had my unit since 2012 and recently had the water tested and it came back flying colors! Now to be fair, I have a whole house filter and vortexer as well, but still going strong after all these years. Love it! Drinking water and coffee/tea still taste amazing!
Thank you so much for the five-star review and feedback, Eric!
Posted 1 hour ago
We love knowing we are drinking healthier water and the excellent light taste inspires us to stay hydrated.
That's great to hear, Shannon! Thank you very much!
Great
Thank you so much for the feedback and the five-star review, Douglas!
no water bottles
Thank you for the five-star review, Lizzie!
Clean water taste great. I think the cat likes it too.
Thank you so much for the five-star review, Christal! We're delighted to hear that you and your kitty are loving the water!
Best water filter on the market!
Thank you so much, Ken! Love to hear that you're enjoying the water!
knowing my water is purified and structured
Thank you for the feedback and the five-star review, Leslie!
The water tastes exceptionally good.
We're delighted to hear that, Kelli!
The quality and taste of our water is noticeable and the system maintenance is minimal!
We're delighted you are happy with the system. Thank you very much for the feedback, Michael!
pure water!
We're delighted you are happy with the system. Thank you very much for the feedback, Robert!
Outstanding, Customer service was great . i just love doing business with you. Bruce Garcia Tampa, FL
Thank you for your feedback, Bruce! We're thrilled to hear you're satisfied with our system as well as with the customer service. Thanks!
Cost of system
Thank you for your feedback, Richard!
My family and I love the taste and convenience of great water at our tap.
We're thrilled to hear that, Patricia. Thank you for your feedback!
This is such an outstanding product! I tell all my friends and family about it and it has absolutely changed my life and health for the better. My guests often remark about how good the water at my home is and I'm always thrilled to tell them they, too, can have the same experience at home. Highly recommended!
Thank you so much for the kind feedback, Isaac! We're delighted to hear that you're loving your water!
Fresh tasting feeling hydrated
Thank you for the feedback and the five-star review, Eileen!
AquaLiv is rated 4.85 based on 1,864 reviews