AquaLiv Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend AquaLiv

About AquaLiv: The AquaLiv System installs under the kitchen sink and creates structured alkaline spring water from tap. It goes beyond mere purification to ensure the water you drink is the best water on Earth.

AquaLiv Water is super refreshing and your body will love it.

"Excellent water system product - used for over 10 years. Excellent customer service. Teresa Davis N.C."
"Good quality tasting water with no chlorine residual."
"Aqualiv is great! The quality of the water is everything their site says it is. I feel I'm getting my money's worth."
"The system works well and I like that there's not a limit to the amount of water that flows through the system like other water filter systems I've used in the past. However, I still have a bit of a hard time with the taste of the water. I'm used to the reverse osmosis filtered water where there isn't a taste, but I'm hoping the health benefits are a good trade off!"
"Having great water to consume in important for living an optimal life!"
"Does a nice job of flittering our well water"
"Originally purchased system late May 2017, Like the easy installation and filter changes. Exceptional customer service. 5 Star rating"
"health benefits"
"Love it in my country house, but concerned about flavor in my NYC apt"
Hello Vitali. Thanks for leaving us a review. AquaLiv Systems are designed to not remove the beneficial minerals. Because flavor differences are primarily a result of the mineral content of the water and the mineral content of your source water is different at each of your homes, the flavor will be different from each of your AquaLiv Systems. Rest assured that both systems are removing the bad stuff and operating as designed. Thank you.
"I'm enjoying my Aqualiv system much better than the Rainsoft reverse osmosis that I previously owned. Aqualiv water taste so much better and the ph balance is very good."
"I don't get so bloated now when I drink water!!"
"Awesome water!!!"
"I love the taste of vortex water. My sweat is a silky feeling now. I love my water system, just ask "Pryceless the dawn". I work maintenance for a 652 unit property and everyone loves this water while their fixing Air Conditioners on hot summer days."
"I have had my aqualiv system for over 5 years I believe and just absolutely love it! Not only is the taste crisp, clean and refreshing, the water has so many great benefits. If you have been thinking about it. Think no more. Your body and family will thank you for it."
"Love the water system! Even my grand children can taste the difference"
"This is by far the best water system ever. Thank You!"
"Love this system. Best water taste and quality ever. We will be moving soon and I will make sure to have another system installed ASAP...."
"Great system, great tasting water"
"Been a great system for us."
AquaLiv is rated 4.92 based on 220 reviews