AquaLiv Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend AquaLiv

About AquaLiv: The AquaLiv System installs under the kitchen sink and creates structured alkaline spring water from tap. It goes beyond mere purification to ensure the water you drink is the best water on Earth.

AquaLiv Water is super refreshing and your body will love it.

"We bought the system in Oregon then moved to Dallas Texas 3 years ago. The water taste in Texas was difficult to swallow. We installed our filter system and we are drinking the water out of the tap again."
"clean, good tasting water, no nonsense."
"I have LOVED my AquaLiv Water System for 7+ yrs. I share the water AND great service story often to guests that comment on how wonderful it taste. It saves the landfill ( which my grandkids praise me for), and provide the BEST health benefits for those of us that need to drink plenty of H20, as we age, to flush daily prescribed medications. I'd b lost without our AquaLiv System!"
"My plumber said, when he installed the AquaLiv filter, that this filter is a MUCH better filter than the one I had in there. I believe I could tell the difference almost immediately. Even the dogs love the filtered water that comes out of the water spigot. I will continue to use and reorder from AquaLiv!"
"AquaLiv Water System is the best. Have been customer for several years, very satisfied."
"The filtered water tastes so clean and crisp."
"We use it consistently every day and enjoy the quality of water we receive"
"We have been using AquaLiv system for a few years now and we are so happy with it that we don't even think about it any more. it is a part of our daily life that never fails so we just happily use it. Thank you very much!"
"Excellent tasting water... the best!"
"I'm now in to my third year of having the AquaLiv water system. I haven't regretted it for one second. The water always tastes just great and you can really tell the difference when you don't have it. It really tastes good in my coffee and my overall hydration has increased a lot just because the water always tastes good."
"I love my Aqualiv Alkaline Filter System. I would recommend this system to everyone and I have!"
"I have been enjoying better water with my AquaLiv Water System since 2012. This system replaced my RO System. I feel the water quality from the AquaLiv System is better in every way. We have the system plumbed to provide water to all of our downstairs sinks (kitchen and bathrooms), and also to our espresso machine. The AquaLiv System filters are easy to replace, and the company sends an email reminder with a discount coupon when my filters are due for replacement once a year. I really appreciate this extra reminder and coupon. I highly recommend AquaLive Water Systems!"
"Have been using AquaLiv filtered water for over 3 years. Other water is sad by comparison. This is the best value both for the type of filtering and the cost. Love my AquaLiv!!"
"My family have all increased our water intake because our under the counter Aqualiv filter makes our tap water taste so fresh and clean. We had a reverse osmosis water filter before we made the switch. The reverse osmosis used up too much water and it had to have minerals replenished before drinking, plus it didn't last long and broke after just a year. We have had our Aqualiv for 5 years. It even made it through our move into our new home. Aqualiv water removes fluoride, doesn't leach out all the healthy minerals and it structures the water. I feel hydrated for a longer period of time."
"Yes, I am enjoying my AquaLIv Water system. I have it for my drinking and cooking water. It is installed under my kitchen sink. I wish I had it for my whole house."
"I'm so thankful that I selected a AquaLiv water filter after much research . The water tastes great and everyone who comes to my home and drinks the water comments that it tastes good. Thank you, AquaLiv, for producing a superior water filter."
"yes I am happy with the product"
"Have had my AquaLiv for awhile now. Attached it to my Instahot tap on the cold side. Works well and love the taste of the water. Plus saves me money, and great for environment. Don't have to buy alkaline water from the store, and recycle the bottles. Thanks"
"Love our Aqualiv system! We have had our system for several years and its a game changer. Can't drink tap water anymore!"
AquaLiv is rated 4.91 based on 511 reviews