AquaLiv Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend AquaLiv

About AquaLiv: The AquaLiv System installs under the kitchen sink and creates structured alkaline spring water from tap. It goes beyond mere purification to ensure the water you drink is the best water on Earth.

AquaLiv Water is super refreshing and your body will love it.

"We LOVE our AquaLiv water!!!"
"We already have pretty good tap water in Anchorage, Alaska. This makes it even better."
"We love our AquaLiv. It is a great system. The water is clean with no local taste. It makes the water alkaline. We haven't had any problems with it. We love that it takes all the bad stuff out of the water."
"I got my Aqualiv water system years ago, it was technology ahead of it's time! It not only filters the water, it also re-mineralizes the water and turns it into structured water. This is mountain spring quality water! Very healthy and healing! Customer service is awesome as well!"
"Yes have had it for a few years now. It’s an excellent water filter system."
"This is one of the best investments I own! It was an easy installation and set up. I love how there isn't a smell or odd taste in the water. I usually have a hard time hydrating but with this water system I naturally want to drink more! It's also fantastic I no longer need to buy bottled waters (saves us money-who doesn't like saving money?) or other filters that need more replacements throughout the year. This system definitely pays for itself over time! I love my aqualiv water system!"
"We've been using ours now for several years and would not think of not having it. It gives us confidence knowing we have clean, good alkaline water."
"I've had my AquaLiv Water System for years, better water for me, better tasting and much less expensive than anything I saw that did as much. I drink it and thereby drink more water as it tastes so good. I cook with it. I love it."
"Yes it works very well"
"It makes my water taste so smooth. It definitely tastes better than tap or bottled."
"Yes, we are enjoying our AquaLiv Water System. It so convenient and out of the way. We use the water every day. Soooo convenient!!"
"There is nothing better than fresh clean water!"
"I have been using this Aqualiv for many years when they were selling boxes of the water then when I found out i could replicate this water in my home I brought the kit and have not drank any other water bottled or other since then when it is in my power. Great Self Investment"
"I bought one for my home, I like it very much. I bought one for my business location. I told my parents about it and they purchased one for their home. I recommend them to my clients any time they mention a drinking water system."
"The structured water means a lot to me. I can taste the difference"
"maintenance free"
"I love the taste."
"The water is great tasting and so clear."
"It's efficient, discreet, and attractively shiny. I like the idea that this is filtering out all of the impurities that the government says aren't harmful. I don't like brown water when a mishap occurs."
"Yay I just love spending money"
AquaLiv is rated 4.91 based on 511 reviews