Armory Survival Reviews

of reviewers recommend Armory Survival

Tell us how Armory Survival made you happy
Excellent product. Excellent pricing!
Awesome service, personal attention on an important order. Highly recommend supporting this veteran owned business!
Armory Survival 5 star review on 20th December 2020
The ordering process was perfect and pricing appears to be OK, although I haven't the time to compare. Value for product appears good; however, as far as taste... that we won't know until we try the product which we haven't done yet. Since it is survive food, we were leaving the containers seal until such a time as needed for Survival.
Thank you to Nick who assured me for trucking my orders by contacting me and updating their status. It took for long time to get my orders but I am glad to get my orders safely in the middle of pandemic.
We received our order quickly, but one of the items was incorrect. I contacted ArmorySurvival and they arranged to have the correct item shipped with no questions asked. It also arrived quickly...we were very impressed the excellent customer service.
5 stars!! Nick was beyond helpful. He answered all my questions and even offered additional options to better suite my needs. Armory Survival has a fantastic selection of goods that are right up my alley, my kind of store.
Thanks Armory Survival team. You guys are Awesome!!
Steve S
Great service!
Prices and delivery were great.
placed several orders so far, all products were delivered in great condition, thank you very much, many blessings!
Excellent shop with the right gear needed to keep my locations powered. The customer service is top notch and the response time is faster than a cop driving to a donut fire. I recommend Armory Survival for anyone looking for portable alternative energy for their home, vacation getaways, or boat.
Items arrived sooner that projected. Good service.
Fast shipping
Nice product
Excellent and reliable survival online store. Lots of product to buy for pandemic or non-pandemic times.
My original purchase turned out to be out of stock, and they notified me right awa y with a similar suggestion and an offer of 10% off for any inconvenience I may have had... first rate customer service! The replacement arrived faster than anticipated!
Awesome company and unrivaled customer service! All items ordered arrived in perfect condition unlike other companies I've done business with in the past. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again and recommend them to friends and family for all their prepper needs!
Great delivery and packing.
100% customer service, I love that. Great product, price and service. I won't hesitate purchasing from this vendor in the future. I can't give 6 stars or I would based on the reasons listed on
my review
Armory Survival 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Nick showed patience and did great job getting my questions answered, and showed excellent follow up. Thanks
My order of dried eggs was my first time ordering. Now will order much more because everything about the process was excellent.
Nick was extremely helpful and gave me a wonderful discount on my order.
Armory Survival is rated 4.90 based on 96 reviews