Armory Survival Reviews

of reviewers recommend Armory Survival

Tell us how Armory Survival made you happy
One of t the cans I purchased was dented pretty bad in several places don’t think it will hurt the product any the shipping box was fine was just surprised at how badly the can was beaten up
Hey Joel, thanks for the review and letting us know on this. If you can please shoot an email to survive@armorysurvival.com with your order number and let us know which can came dented (if you can attach a photo that would be great) we will get this replaced for you. Want to make sure you have everything in perfect condition!
I am so impressed with Armory Survival! Nick has gone over and above the call of service. I now choose to purchase all that I can through Armory Survival because of their service. They seem to be on top of their game and will continually keep you posted on orders. Thank you Nick and Armory Service, you are greatly appreciated!!
I talked to Nick about needing a 30 foot extension and an adapter for my Kodiak Solar Generator. I was having trouble finding a source for these items. Nick sold me the adapter and gave me a link that took me straight to Amazon and the 30 foot extension I needed. They both have been delivered and I can't thank Nick enough for his help. He was outstanding. I plan to do business with Armory Survival in the future as a result. Thank you Nick!
I have bought several items from Armory Survival.
I found the prices to be competitive. Easy to order and they keep you informed about the progress of your order.
Nick is the best. Always has answers to questions.
I highly recommend them.
From order to delivery, smooth transaction all the way.
I was satisfied to an extent but two of the Ghillie suits were defective and the camo stuff was falling apart and coming out of suits to extent the camo wouldn't blend in like it's supposed to I gave them to family that lives out of state for birthday gifts and they told me when they received them they took them out of carry bag to try them on and upon removing from carry bag they discovered that the camo stuff was falling off to the extent that made suits not blend in like they're supposed to
Very friendly as well as professional. This was my first purchase with you any I will continue to shop with Armory Survival. Thank you for great service.
Ordered a tool set from them that many others did not have in stock or for a much higher price.

Order took long to ship out but in these times this is normal.

I email them regarding my order and they promptly replied to my email.

Very happy with my purchase, the price and the response from armory survival.
I have made several purchases from Armory Survival in the past year and Nick Konecny and his team have always went above and beyond on service and customer satisfaction.
It is refreshing to know that there is still a company that cares about their customers and the service they provide.
I've placed four different orders with Armory Survival and have not been disappointed yet. A great company to do business with!
Excellent service! Highly recommended
over the past few years, I found Nick on a Youtube search for solar panels for my Kodiak Generator.
Nick helped me out over the phone, in finding compatible solar panels, and helped me over the phone to set up the panels after they arrived.

Also I just purchased some #10 cans for my pantry on sale, and the delivery was extremely prompt as opposed to the other companies I ordered from.

Will visit Armory Survival again for future purchases.
I have been very satisfied each time I have ordered from Armory Survial, and if you get the chance to talk to Nick ( the owner ) your time will not be wasted. Real nice guy !
It was a pleasure doing business with Armory Survival. Nick was very prompt in reaching out to me even through a couple phone-tag moments that were mostly due to my work schedule.
He was very patient with me on the phone and answered all my questions. He has a vast knowledge of the ins and outs when it comes to prepping and survival.
I eventually ordered several items from AS and there were no problems with the UPS shipping. Everything was packaged correctly and arrived intact.
The pricing on my order was very fair and satisfactory. I'll definitely be doing business with Armory Survival again.

Rocky O.
When shopping for a solar generator kit, there were many vendors out there offering similar kits at the same cost which made it very difficult to decide which one to purchase from. I decided on Armory Survival because Nick went the extra mile to get me the system I wanted and also included some additional items that I was looking for at no extra cost. There were some delivery delays due to customs and Nick was always available to answer my questions either by phone or email. Thanks for all your help Nick! I highly recommend Armory Survival for your camping, hunting and prepping needs.
My item came quickly and was in perfect condition. Armory Survival had the best price around and would be happy to do business with them again.
Product was as stated and was delivered in a timely manner. I ordered two afak. Hopefully I won't have to use them. Good price and timely service.
Armory Survival is the best! They really do their best to take care of their customers. I had ordered the Scrambled eggs way back in Feb when all this virus stuff was starting. Unfortunately, they had to send an email that they had run out because of all the high demand for the product at that time. I was disappointed, but totally understood. That was the case all over, from the different suppliers. They asked if I just wanted to cancel, or wait for the product to become available again. I said I would rather wait. I didn't really think I would hear from them again, nor ever get my product. Usually the sellers just for get about you after a matter of time. But not so at Armory Survival! 4 months later, long after I had given up on receiving the order, ...........................I received the 2 #10 cans. I was so excited, and surprised. What a nice surprise it was. Thank you! These people are great, and I will definitely buy from them again. They came through, even though it took a while, they didn't just forget about me. These people are unbelievable! When you need something, shop them first. They will try their hardest for you. In these times, we need people like that. Again.........Thank You Armory Survival! GREAT JOB!
Good communication made up for the wait time out of their control.
My recent purchase had a huge delay due to current events (Covid). Nick went out of his way several times to make sure I was up to date on order status and extended delays from supplier. When lead times were delayed even more, Nick offered to change order with simiar items available, give a refund or keep waiting. I chose to wait. He went out of his way and found the product via third party and had it rushed to my house. This guy is solid and knows the meaning of customer service. I will be a returning customer. Thanks, Nick!
Armory Survival is rated 4.90 based on 72 reviews