Armory Survival Reviews

of reviewers recommend Armory Survival

Tell us how Armory Survival made you happy
Your guys are great. I tried to order the same items from Char Broil but the wait time on the phone was over 2 hours and no one answered the emails sent in. This company was right on my order good customer service. I will use them again.
We received our order quickly, but one of the items was incorrect. I contacted ArmorySurvival and they arranged to have the correct item shipped with no questions asked. It also arrived quickly...we were very impressed the excellent customer service.
5 stars!! Nick was beyond helpful. He answered all my questions and even offered additional options to better suite my needs. Armory Survival has a fantastic selection of goods that are right up my alley, my kind of store.
Thanks Armory Survival team. You guys are Awesome!!
Steve S
Great service!
Prices and delivery were great.
placed several orders so far, all products were delivered in great condition, thank you very much, many blessings!
Excellent shop with the right gear needed to keep my locations powered. The customer service is top notch and the response time is faster than a cop driving to a donut fire. I recommend Armory Survival for anyone looking for portable alternative energy for their home, vacation getaways, or boat.
Items arrived sooner that projected. Good service.
Fast shipping
Nice product
Excellent and reliable survival online store. Lots of product to buy for pandemic or non-pandemic times.
My original purchase turned out to be out of stock, and they notified me right awa y with a similar suggestion and an offer of 10% off for any inconvenience I may have had... first rate customer service! The replacement arrived faster than anticipated!
Awesome company and unrivaled customer service! All items ordered arrived in perfect condition unlike other companies I've done business with in the past. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again and recommend them to friends and family for all their prepper needs!
Great delivery and packing.
100% customer service, I love that. Great product, price and service. I won't hesitate purchasing from this vendor in the future. I can't give 6 stars or I would based on the reasons listed on
my review
Armory Survival 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Nick showed patience and did great job getting my questions answered, and showed excellent follow up. Thanks
My order of dried eggs was my first time ordering. Now will order much more because everything about the process was excellent.
Nick was extremely helpful and gave me a wonderful discount on my order.
Received my order much quicker than I thought! All intact and ready to use or store!
My first impression was the quick reply from Nick to my question regarding a product. He is SO helpful, and it's very assuring to know that there is someone who is knowledgeable and will help you quickly! Thanks Nick!
We had a big family dinner for everyone to try the Black Bean Burgers... they are absolutely delicious, and so easy to make! Even my three-year-old grandson said, "This is the BEST BURGER!"
I couldn't be happier with the quality, price and service!
Excellent customer service!
I am so impressed with Armory Survival! Nick has gone over and above the call of service. I now choose to purchase all that I can through Armory Survival because of their service. They seem to be on top of their game and will continually keep you posted on orders. Thank you Nick and Armory Service, you are greatly appreciated!!
Armory Survival is rated 4.90 based on 72 reviews