Arrowxl Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arrowxl

Tell us how Arrowxl made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Arrowxl 1 star review on 23rd May 2020
Arrowxl 1 star review on 23rd May 2020
Arrowxl 1 star review on 7th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!! Absolutely abysmal service! Was told by 3 members of staff today that my delivery would be here (2 members of staff actually cut the phone line off!!!) i have took today off for the delivery. Waited in all day to eventually call them up at 6pm only to discover that it is not coming today and they had in fact misinformed me and lied to me saying its on its way!!! When i asked and said that they should honour a delivery tomorrow oh no they couldnt as noone in the area (sorry not my problem - seeing as though they fabricated the delivery today good customer service pertains to rectify the wrong ASAP!) the soonest was another 3 days!!!! Absolute joke of a customer service. Have escalated the matter to complaints. Hopefully they will buck their ideas up as after coming on here and seeing the reviews - not exactly glowing!!! Just a bunch of incompetent liars who will tell you exactly what you want to hear to get off the phone!
I wouldn’t even give it one star. Company sends out e mails lying to customers that they’ll get a 2 hour delivery slot the day before. So you plan for that and the day before they give you a 14 hour one! When I called to question why I had an e mail directly from themselves saying they’d give me a two hour slot the day before they said it was an ‘automatic’ e mail sent out but I would only get a 14 hour slot! They were the ones that sent me the e mail! Most unhelpful service when I tried to speak to a manager to prevent this from happening to future customers they said it wasn’t a managers issue. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY SEND FALSE INFORMATION TO YOU.
If I could give this service 0 stars, I would.
The drivers in Essex area on 25th July 2019, Neil & his work mate should be sacked.
I was not at home for the delivery but my Dad was, & the way they treated my Father was awful & attitude was fowl.
We'd ordered a delivery for new mattress & collection of old mattress & bed which they refused to take.
They actually took pictures of my Dad trying to remove and give them the old mattress after they refused, my Dad has heart & kidney problems so to know this, I am absolutely furious! He contacted me in a right state.
Everything has been recorded on our CCTV with the disgusting nature of these two drivers. I hope your lives are worth living treating people with such disrespect! - Get yourself friendlier staff who actually do their job!
Worst courier company I've ever had the misfortune to deal with. They were supposed to deliver my cooker on a Friday and the seller (Appliances Direct) assured me Arrow XL would text me by 9pm the day before. No text materialised so I tried calling them on Friday morning. After being on hold for 20 minutes I tried their online messaging system & was informed that the cooker had arrived at their warehouse too late for delivery that day. I managed to reschedule the delivery for the following Monday. After an initial text on Monday morning providing an estimated delivery slot I received the following text: "We promised to call you and let you know when we are 30 minutes away but unfortunately we're experiencing some technical issues. Our crews are still planned to arrive in your time slot and we will contact you if there are any further updates." The online tracking system was not being updated either so there was no way of knowing when the couriers were arriving. When they finally showed up near the end of the scheduled delivery slot, they drove by the house without stopping. They drove past a second time & my husband, who was waiting at the window, made eye contact with them. At that point they got out & dumped the cooker in the hallway. We had paid for unwrapping & disposal of the wrapping material. They refused to do this ("We just deliver - sign here"). They also said that it was a "second attempt delivery"- which it technically was, since they had cancelled the first scheduled delivery without reference to us! They also flatly refused to carry the cooker up one flight of stairs to the kitchen, presumably expecting my husband, who is a pensioner, to do it himself.
Arrowxl is rated 2.05 based on 21 reviews