Shopify Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Shopify

How would you rate Shopify ?

"I have had several Shopify stores and they were OK. You get what you pay for and $29.99 is about average for what you get. However, this time I opened a store and I couldn't believe how downhill the support had gone. You still get 24 hour chat but to be honest it's more frustrating to chat with people who promise their colleague will look into it etc etc and then ignore you. This morning's fabulous issue was that I had spent 2 months getting my store looking OK. Set it live on Sunday and go to log in yesterday and the store has been closed! The helpful chat person said 'do you not remember closing your store down last 16th April?' err that's today says I - I'm old but not that old! Needless to say 24 hours later no response so the helpful bird this morning on chat said I should repay again to get my store open and I quote : Jonnel U: I know how concerning is this for you and it'll be for me too should we exchange positions. So getting a refund should be the least of your worries. Slightly sarcastic me thinks! I don't think I will pay I think I will leave it closed and go to another provider. If you value your sanity, go elsewhere. You will spend weeks/months getting a store together and go mad when you need help. I thought EKM were bad (and trust me they are) but this mob are now a total shambles."
"It has good design."