AtoZ Appliance Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend AtoZ Appliance Services

About AtoZ Appliance Services: AtoZ provides on-demand appliance repair throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.

888-554-2869

hello@atozappliance.com

14416 Hamlin St Office 207

Click Here
Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Love them! They are amazing. I always call them for myself and my mom. Great service."
"I called them to come fix my kenmore washer. They did a great work. Thanks."
"I have worked with this company for several years. They have come out to fix 4 appliances. I highly recommend them to everyone. They know what’s up!"
"I have a washer. It was not draining the water. My clothes were not washed well. The repairman came over, he installed the part and I have a working washer now. Thanks."
"I live out near the beach and its hard to get a company to come out here. It is kind of problematic to park and actually get around in this area. These guys have been out here twice now. No problems, or complaints. They also do a fantastic job when it comes to fixing my units."
"A2Z has been a company I have worked with for over 5 years. They come the same day. The parts arrive quickly. The work is done well."
"The fridge in our 2nd home stopped cooling. We called these guys because they worked on an appliance in our main house. They came out, and did a fantastic job. Thanks."
"I have a dryer, I called them and they came out and fixed it. They did a very good job."
"I had great service by this company. Loved it!"
"I live in a beautiful but old house in Culver City, and own good quality appliances. Unfortunately some of them are over 20 years old and give up on me at the worst time. A few months ago I went away on a 3-week vacation. I came back home to a disaster. Apparently, there was a power outage due to a thunderstorm, something that never happens in LA, right?? My refrigerator was dead, ice has melted and water leaked all over the floor, oven stopped turning on, washer has accumulated mold. It was disgusting! I called A to Z and got a service technician within 1 hour, a knowledgeable repairman Dmitriy. He was very polite, helped me move things out of the way, took time to troubleshoot all the distressed units. He reset my refrigerator on the spot and got it to work, which was the most important part of this ordeal! He ordered a new gasket for my Samsung washer, and did the maintenance. I really appreciated that he tried to do most work on the same day even though it was already evening. As for the oven, it turned out that the part was hard to obtain (it’s an oldie from 1994). Dmitriy placed an order for international shipping and returned 8 days later. Everything is working perfect, I am grateful to this technician and A to Z for making my life so much easier!"
"I got a fix done on my Maytag fridge. It works great!"
"I have a kitchenaid refrigerator that had stopped working. I called this company and the technician came and did the diagnostic. He had to order special parts and when he got them in, he came back and finished the fix. I am very happy with the service and will call these guys back for all my other repairs."
"I have a whirlpool dryer and it stopped blowing hot air. The clothes were not drying. A2Z came and fixed it so fast. I would highly recommend them to everyone I know."
"We have a Whirlpool refrigerator. We woke up in the morning and everything inside the freezer was defrosted. It was leaking and all the food was melting. We called a to z. The repairman was already in the area and came over so quickly. He managed to find the problem and do a temporary fix while the parts were ordered from the manufacturer. When he came back, he did the final repair, and got it to the right freezing temperature. The competitive cost of service was the best over all also. If I ever have any more problems, I will be calling these guys!"
"We have a Kenmore refrigerator. The ice maker stopped making ice. The repairman came and fixed it. He had all the parts he needed. The job took about 1 hr, and everything is good now."
"have a Samsung washer that wasn’t working. These guys are the best. They came and fixed it. Thanks A to Z."
"My Subzero Fridge stopped cooling. I called this company because they are local and had the best diagnostic prices in town. The technician came and said that the part I needed had to be special ordered. It took a few business days and he came back and finished the repair. Me fridge is now working very good. No more problems."
"My refrigerator stopped cooling. The freezer part was fine, but the fridge was not getting cold. I was losing all the food I had stored in there. I called AtoZ and the repairman came and did the diagnostic. He ordered the parts and Came the next day to complete the repair. I will always call this company, they get the job done."
"My Viking Oven was not working on the broil setting. I had called another company to come out and fix it, but the repair was not done right and I paid a lot of money. I was very upset that I wasted time and money and the repair wasn’t done. I called this company and the senior level technician came out and re-tested the oven, and told me what part needed to be ordered. By next week he came back and fixed it right! Thanks guys for all your hard work."
"I have a kenmore stackable dryer. It started making a sound. I called a to z and the technician came and fixed it right away. I have had zero problems since then. Thanks"
AtoZ Appliance Services is rated 4.99 based on 501 reviews