AtoZ Appliance Services Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read AtoZ Appliance Services Reviews

About AtoZ Appliance Services:

AtoZ provides on-demand appliance repair throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.

888-554-2869

billing@atozappliance.com

14416 Hamlin St Office 207

Tell us how AtoZ Appliance Services made you happy
I love atoz. This is a great company.
I love the service. Amazing work.
These technicians come highly recommended. The office girls are very knowledgeable and courteous. Overall very easy to work with.
A2Z is the best possible choice for all your appliance repair needs. Don't think twice about getting in touch with them if you have a broken appliance. They even offer installations on new units. They fixed my refrigerator, and installed a new whirlpool dryer. I am really glad I called them.
we have a large family and our cooktop would not heat. We could not even get it to light. There are so many companies out there, but we made the right choice by contacting atoz. They did a diagnosis and provided a very reasonable estimate within our budget. The repair was done very well. I have already recommended them to my mom. Thank you atoz!
This is a great company! Highly advised to call if in need of any repair.
My tenants are very happy with the services and so am I. Keep up the great work.
I own a business and our commercial freezer stopped cooling completely. AtoZ was fantastic. Technician had to order the parts and it took a few days because they were on special order. Once they were in, tech came back and repair was done. Again, I am very pleased with the services.
We always call a2z. They are fast, efficient, and provide spectacular customer service. Keep it up fellas!
Job on my washer was done very well. The repairman knows his stuff.
Job well done on my 30 year old oven. Thank you.
AtoZ is the only business I ever call for repairs. For the past 7 years they have proved over and over that they stand behind their service. Thanks guys!
High quality fixes and professional techs.
great service on my dryer.
They provide quality repairs. Very fair costs. Many available parts in stock. They are my go to repair company.
I needed help with my fridge. I called this company. They came out the same day and did the repair on the spot. They really offer great service and very good pricing.
I had an emergency with my washer, it wouldn't drain and all the clothes were wet inside. I called during off hours and the office was closed. John responded to me and said I would get a call in the morning to schedule. As promised, I got a call at 8am from the main office. I scheduled and got my washer fixed same day. Fantastic service! John is very helpful.
a2z is amazing. The office girls are so nice and friendly. Very helpful. I will only be calling them from now on.
five stars all around!
This is a good company. They work as a team to get the repair done as fast as possible. I highly recommend them.
AtoZ Appliance Services is rated 4.99 based on 664 reviews