AtoZ Appliance Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend AtoZ Appliance Services

About AtoZ Appliance Services: AtoZ provides on-demand appliance repair throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.

888-554-2869

hello@atozappliance.com

14416 Hamlin St Office 207

Click Here
Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Mervin Jenkins
"I have a Sub Zero Refrigerator that stopped cooling. I called A2Z and they had a repairman come out and troubleshoot it. They found several problems. Parts were ordered and the repairman came back a couple days later and did the repair. My refrigerator has been in great working condition ever since. Thanks!"
Thank you for the kind words Mervin!
Lilith Monteig
"We have a Maytag washer. It stopped spinning and was making a crazy sounding noise. We called the company A to Z and they were so wonderful. The technician was so professional and fixed the problem on the spot. We would recommend them to anybody who needs to get their washer fixed."
Thank you. Don't forget our team services other appliances too!!
Sully Samuels
"I have a Viking refrigerator in one of the buildings that I own in downtown LA. My tenant claimed that the freezer was broken. I scheduled for A 2 Z to come check it out. The technician that was sent out was a specialist in Viking repairs. He ordered parts and when the manufacturer sent them over, he came the next day, and got it all fixed. My tenant is happy, and so am I. Great service guys!!"
Gregory Litton
"I have a kitchenaid refrigerator. I needed it looked at because it started making a loud humming noise. They came out and tested the refrigerator and did the fix on the spot. They also did maintenance on it, and recommended that I do that annually so that my refrigerator doesn’t need repairs as often. The AtoZ guys are great. Thanks a lot!"
Jane Jackson
"We have a Maytag Washer. It stopped spinning and all my laundry was left inside, wet and full of water. I called a 2 z , they came over within the hour and fixed my unit. It now works just fine. I am really glad I found a company I can rely on."
Hitarth Himsamyan
"I have a True commercial refrigerator. It stopped cooling and when I checked in the morning my food was already warm. I went online and found ATOZ. I called and he came over that same day. He said special parts were needed and that he will come back tomorrow to complete the job. He came over the next day and finished the job. Everything works great. I am so happy with the service that was provided. Thanks Guys!"
Solomon Baltazarii
"I have a kitchen aid dishwasher and it was not cleaning the dishes. I called these guys and they came right over. I was told that a part needed to be ordered and it would take a few days. The tech came back out in 2 days, and he did the part installation. My dishwasher works really good now. All the dishes are perfectly clean. Thanks for the great service!"
Perla Hassim
"I have a whirlpool dryer that needed a belt replaced. It was making a loud sound. AtoZ came and the repairman fixed the belt immediately. My dryer is working, and I am very happy with the work done!"
Stephanie Maldonado
"I have a Jenn Air Range. There was a problem with the ignitor and it would not start up. I had used “a to z” before for my sub zero refrigerator and the repairman did a great job. He fixed my range this time also. It works and I have had no issues with it afterwards."
Tony Molina
"I have a Kenmore washer and it stopped draining. I called AtoZ and they fixed it. These guys are the best!"
Frederick Martinez
"We have a Maytag stackable washer and dryer combo. The washer wasn’t working right so I went online and found these guys. They came with 2 technicians and fixed it. Everything is working now, and we can do our laundry! Thank you guys."
Jane Norteno
"We have a dryer made by kenmore, it stopped blowing hot air. It was a disaster!!!. The atoz technician came to our home and fixed the part that was broken. Now all is good.. Thank you."
Jennifer Cisario
"I have a Miele dishwasher. A TO Z came, the tech repaired it. Working great. Always a pleasure."
Frank Piazzo
"I have a Bosch washer and it just stopped functioning. I gave the guys from A to Z a call and as they have before, they came right out. They ordered parts and soon after, came a did the repair. These guys are awesome.!"
Pedro Gustavo
"I have an LG washer and it stopped working. I tried to unplug it and re plug it, but it still didn’t work. Then I called atoz and they came and fixed my washer. I will call them again and again. Amazing!"
Amelia Bernard
"I have a whirlpool washer. It stopped washing the clothes like it was supposed to. I called AtoZ and they came over later on that day. The washer was given a diagnostic and several parts were needed. They were ordered. The technician came back and did the repair. My washer is in tip- top shape now. Great job!"
Verified Buyer
"Great service done by Nick on our dryer"
(LA) -
Noah Daniels
"The serviceman was kind and courteous. He was very knowledgeable and explained very well the problem with our washer. Great service, thank you!"
Vikram Ross
"Top notch. Washing machine is running like new. Prompt, quality work, and will definitely recommend your services."
Zachariah O'Gallagher
"although we didn't get the repair done (the washer needed lots of repair). The repair technician was informative and friendly."
Maud Larson
"The service was incredible, called ahead to asked if that was ok. He understood the problem right away and was careful not to make a mess (the washer was still full of water). He gave us some time tips on how to keep our equipment running well and clean going forward."
Elisa Francis
"David, the tech who came out to fix the refrigerator, was really kind, friendly, and even explained what had broken and what he was going to do to fix it. He came back with the part exactly when he said he would and fixed the fridge really quickly! Thank you very much!"
Addie Woods
"I am so impressed with a to z! Prompt, efficient, honest service on both my wine cooler and dishwasher. Highly recommend!!"
Verified Buyer