Auto Europe Reviews

Over A Week
Read Auto Europe Reviews

39 Commercial St., Portland United States

Tell us how Auto Europe made you happy
I have been using service from auto Europe from the very first time in 2014 when we rented a car on Fuetaventura for 5 and a half years. But last time my experience was completely spoiled by the requirements to provide a credit card to block some amount as usual and when I said that I never had one and usually used my debit card I have been told that it doesn't work that way anymore. I called to support in Auto Europe and explained the situation and I was told that they can't do anything about that and that I'm going to loose all money which I have already prepaid. When I tried to explain that previously I never had any problems I've been told to better read t&c. I said that this is emergency and I can't afford myself to loose 200 EUR and maybe there is some way to make one off exception for long time customer - the answer was that I should deal with my problems myself and this is not Auto Europe fault (what I totally accept). On my comment that they going to loose a customer forever they didn't reply anything. Sorry Auto Europe I will never going to use your service again. Ready to pay more, but to be normally treated. So long.
I had to pay £105 for what I had already booked and paid for. Just of the plane middle of the night I was conned
Auto Europe is awful, I was delayed on the tarmac for 1hr 20min in the UK. When we arrived at the destination (Olbia, Italy) the car we had reserved had been given to someone else. I called Auto Europe they said there was nothing we could do and we would need to find another car at our own expense. I asked about a refund for the car that we did not get but they said we would have to pay for the full hire even though we did not have a car. I spoke the actual car hire company (Interent) and the said they would not charge Auto Europe for the car, but they have experience that they do this type of scam all the time.
Auto Europe is rated 1.16 based on 95 reviews